Website S&P Global Market Intelligence
Are you looking for a Job at SP Global Market Intelligence in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
The Role: Senior Software Developer
The Team: You will work with a team of intelligent, ambitious, and hard-working software professionals. The team is responsible for the architecture, design, development, quality and maintenance of the next-generation financial data web platform. Other responsibilities include transforming product requirements into Technical Design and Implementation.
The Impact: Would you like to be part of the team that builds next-generation financial data products & platforms? Join us and contribute significantly to the growth of the firm by:
- Developing innovative functionality in existing and new products
- Supporting and maintaining high revenue productionized products
- Achieve the above intelligently and economically using best practice
What’s In It For You
This is the place to hone your existing software development skills while having the chance to become exposed to the latest cutting-edge technologies available in the market. Alongside you get opportunities to
- Work with a skilled team while shaping the future of our products.
- Build a next-generation UI financial product that consumers can rely on in order to take their financial decisions.
- Opportunity to work on next-generation products from a backend perspective.
- Expand experience with modern cutting-edge technologies like the front end, DevOps, and cloud technologies.
- Willingness to learn & master new technologies. We cross-train team members, for versatile Full Stack experience.
- Complete SDLC: architecture, design, development, and support of tech solutions
- Active participation in all scrum ceremonies, follow AGILE best practices effectively.
- Play a key role in the development team to build high-quality, high-performance, scalable code
- Produce technical design documents and conduct technical walkthroughs
- Document and demonstrate solutions using Technical design docs, diagrams, and stubbed code
- Work collaboratively with business partners to understand and clarify requirements.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Design and develop industry-leading applications.
- Respond to and resolve production issues.
What We’re Looking For
- A minimum of 5+ years of Full STACK significant experience in application development.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development
- Familiarity with frameworks such as Angular JS, Durandaljs, Backbonejs, Knockoutjs, React and Bootstrap.js
- Good experience with developing solutions involving relational database technologies on SQL Server platform, stored procedure programming experience using Transact SQL.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering is required
- Superior knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design, and design patterns.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development.
- Bachelor’s/PG degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Excellent Analytical and communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies
- Ability to train and mentor
Return To Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
About Company Statement
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [email protected] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccpegs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: 271026
Posted On: 2022-04-19
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Company: S&P Global Market Intelligence
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org