This Job listing is about Peloton Interactive in New York, NY 2022 exclusively on us.q4jobs.com
About The Role
Peloton’s Content Department produces classes year round in order to deliver a broad range of highly engaging live and on-demand content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving, rapidly growing department. We’re looking for a hands-on, fitness forward, creative Social Media Producer/Editor who can support our instructors with a social strategy and daily execution. Video editing, analytical experience and understanding of social audiences and trends is a must.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Ideating, producing and editing platform-endemic daily videos for Instagram Reels, TikTok, FB
- Working collaboratively with instructors to ideate and create content that delights, surprises and engages our community
- Attending shoots where necessary (this may involve travel, as well as working out of hours and weekend working)
- Ability to capture tone and produce content that is on brand for business and instructor
- Using data and research to identify trends across relevant social platforms to pitch concepts and inform social media strategy
- Utilizing trend data, pitching platform-specific social concepts to highlight content initiatives and individual instructor brands
- Participate in planning and execution for coverage of large tentpole events and social content for instructors
- Collaborating with cross functional teams on assets, deadlines and posts for multiple social platforms
- Creating design assets for Instagram/FB in post and story formats.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years experience working as a Social Media Producer across a variety of platforms
- You can provide a demo reel of your work
- You can identity a story or trend and can craft relevant content to join the conversation
- You have strong experience with Photoshop, Figma, Canva or similar tools
- You can edit quickly to capitalize on the timeliness of a social moment
- You have excellent project management skills and can balance multiple projects and prioritize your work
- You are adept at spinning plates while managing multiple internal stakeholders
- You have excellent writing skills and can write quickly and accurately
Base Salary: $138,800,00 – $180,400.00
This range represents the low and high end of the anticipated base salary range for this NY – based position. The actual base salary will depend on numerous factors such as: experience, knowledge and skills, and if the location of the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors..
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
|New York, NY