Website Snap Finance
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Snap Finance in Salt Lake City, UT
About the job
Are you looking for a friendly, fast-paced workplace with an emphasis on helping customers and empowering team members? Snap Finance is a thriving leader in the financial services industry, and our team members are the foundation of our success. Snap knows that happy, empowered, and engaged team members are essential to innovation and business success- and our approach is working. Come join us!
As the Email and Lifecycle Marketing Specialist youll build out some of Snap Finances most important initiatives across our lease-to-own and loan products. You will transform our B2C and B2B lifecycle marketing and be a subject-matter expert on execution of triggered and promotional email campaigns. You will develop assets (HTML/CSS), segment audiences, build out and measure campaigns for B2B, B2C and compliance related communications sent via email and other channels as we expand our capabilities set.
The ideal candidate is:
- Comes with a proven success in building and managing a variety of lifecycleetention marketing programs.
- A problem solver with a bias for action.
- Comfortable diving into the numbers to find the optimal solution.
- Comfortable with and will thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Comfortable working with a team and independently.
- Entrepreneurial and analytical by nature.
- Lifecycle marketing strategy and campaign execution/optimization expert
- Collaborate with business & marketing leaders to identify opportunities to Snap product adoption, engagement, retention, and cross-sell/up-selleferral behavior in LCM channels; continually prioritize initiatives and allocate resources accordingly
- Plan & implement data-driven LCM marketing initiatives in a campaign management tool (including audience selection, trigger qualification, suppression, segmentation, etc.)
- Execute marketing campaigns through LCM-owned channels (Email, SMS, etc.) and collaborate with other marketing channel partners
- Report on campaign performance, test results/learnings, data insights, etc. to Marketing and product marketing leaders, cross-functional partners, executive leadership
- Develop, enforce, and assist in campaign quality control practices to ensure processing completes in a timely manner and the output is accurate and complete
- 2+ years experience working in the design and execution of in lifecycle marketing and CRM, heavy experience in the email channel
- 2+ years experience in mainstream email and campaign management tools:
- Concepting, developing and executing email campaigns and automated workflow
- Building dynamic segment based on behaviors like past email engagement, transactional behavior and website interactions
- IT and internal application development to build audience flags and feeds to external reporting tools
- Documentation and road maps for automations, processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email
- Monitoring list decay, bounces and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of email sends
- Experience using a variety of marketing mediums. (SMS, Direct Mail, Chat bot)
- The ability to set goals and manage rapidly shifting priorities & timelines
- Ability to visualize customer journey maps and placing appropriate and impactful touchpoints to deliver on goals and objectives.
- The ability to digest large data sets, communicate critical and actionable insights, and ask the right questions due to your robust analytical skillset
- Strong organizational skills and an impeccable eye for detail
- Experience with marketing platforms
- Previous experience in FinTech a bonus
Why Youll Love It Here
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401K with company match
- Company-paid life insurance + supplemental options
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Long term disability and legal coverage
- Pet insurance, free snacks, and fun events
- A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless
Snap values diversity, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more by visiting our website at www.snapfinance.com
California Residents please review our California Consumer Privacy Act Notice at https://snapfinance.com/ccpa-notice
Company: Snap Finance
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org