Are you looking for a Job at Sky in Isleworth, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Working across Group Technology (GT) and in partnership with HR, you’ll be at the heart of our People agenda – leading our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives, building strategic partnerships, and providing a comprehensive view of our people portfolio of change.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a small team, all with a group mentality, who pack a punch with communication and influence, linking the people agenda, technology strategy and wider business aims.
- For D&I, it’s ensuring all our people initiatives are seen through a D&I lens, from our emerging initiatives, and our recruitment drives, through to talent development and our employer brand.
- For Strategic Partnerships, it’s about working with our internal teams and building relationships with our external strategic partners to deliver a flexible talent pool for GT.
- Develop and deliver the ongoing roadmap of improvements and changes by working closely with the leadership team, extended leadership team and business partners (HR, Finance, Recruitment etc).
- Everything you do will align with GT strategy and the wider Sky agenda, driving forward our people thinking, making sure we are well placed to deliver future technology aspirations.
What you’ll bring:
- This is a broad role and requires a person capable of understanding the people agenda in a large, fast-paced technology environment. We are looking for a self-starter who:
- embraces diversity & inclusion
- has a proven track record of shaping vision, delivering people initiatives, aligned to business aims
- Experience of leading small teams in a fast-paced environment and display strong people leadership skills.
- can influence senior leaders with regular engagement
- has strong communication and collaboration skills
Strategy & Security: We play an important role in creating a cohesive tech strategy across all of our teams – uniting our tech teams to work towards clear and common goals. Behind the scenes, we’re protecting our business and our customers from cyber threats. Join a team that’s kickstarting and leading critically important work across Sky.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you’ll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We’ve adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You’ll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Where you’ll work – either:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Our spacious tech hub is under a mile away from Leeds train station. There’s also plenty of parking in the surrounding streets and at the nearby CitiPark.
You can also blow off steam over a game of pool or table tennis, and stay fit at our subsidised gym.
Livingston Watermark House:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus there’s onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You’ll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working. And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Isleworth, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org