Website Signet Jewelers
Are you looking for a Job at Signet Jewelers in Borehamwood, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
TIME to forge a dazzling career within Merchandising
Assistant Merchandiser – H.Samuel Watches – Borehamwood Store Support Centre
Full Time – Flexible working is available with 2 days office based and 3 days remote.
We’re currently welcoming applications for the position of Assistant Merchandiser within our H.Samuel Watches Merchandising team.
As an Assistant Merchandiser at Signet you’ll work in conjunction with the Merchandiser to prepare sales and stock plans to meet the targets of the business and prepare range plans for the buying team.
You’ll also prepare new store / concept opening stock packages and review their performance and assist management with WSSI and OTB reports to review branch performance and make business critical recommendations.
Responsibilities Of The Role Include
- Reviewing and managing line performance, stock levels and ordering.
- Managing stock orders into and out of the warehouse.
- Ensuring correct distribution of stock to range plans.
- Preparing and monitoring new store and refit opening stock packages.
- Reviewing store / product performance, proposing actions to drive sales and improve profitability and propose re-grading where appropriate.
- Proposing promotional activity and documentation within department budgets.
- Preparing reports and analysis for product sign offs, business reviews and to meet ad hoc requests.
- Ensuring Open to Buy authorisation documentation is accurately completed and authorised.
- Assisting with the preparation of planning sales, discount and stock at the required levels.
- Assisting with the preparation of range plans.
- Assisting Merchandiser with management and forecasting of the weekly sales and stock index (WSSI).
- Building and maintaining professional working relationships with suppliers and participate in supplier meetings as required. .
- Supervising workload and assisting with the training and development of Allocator(s).
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out in line with the department critical path.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of the Competition Act and undertake all responsibilities in accordance with related departmental procedures.
- Deputising for the Merchandiser & undertake other duties / projects as required.
We’re looking for applications from candidates with experience of the following:
- Experience of working within a merchandising department as an Assistant Merchandiser as Brand management experience is essential
- A keen eye for detail
- A genuine passion for numbers and analytics, complete with an inquisitive nature
- Experience using WSSI and an Excel whizz
We offer a fantastic job and more…
Come and be part of Signet Jewelers and enjoy the following fantastic benefits
We are passionate about our profession, and together we can help you realise your full potential.
- Competitive Salary
- 185 Hours Annual Leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Generous Staff Discount across all brands
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Real Rewards Corporate Discount
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work
- Shine with Signet – Recognition Platform
Be part of something special!
Signet is the name behind H.Samuel and Ernest Jones – so altogether, we have 350 UK stores selling some of the most fashionable and exclusive watch and jewelery brands on the High Street. But that’s not all. We also have stores in the US, Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands. In fact, we’re the largest speciality retail jeweler in the world, by sales. Just imagine where your retail career could take you.
Signet Jewelers (H.Samuel & Ernest Jones) is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and are proud to have achieved Disability Confident Committed status (Level 1). All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Company: Signet Jewelers
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Borehamwood, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org