Are you looking for a Job at Siemens in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
We’re Not Looking for Super-Heroes, Just Super-Minds!
We are awaiting applications from candidates with a BS in Computer Science and demonstrated ability (preferably 5+ years experience) in backend technologies.
The required skills are:
- Proven software/web development experience, including concepts, practice, and procedures
- Experience with Golang or Java or Python; and RESTful web-services
- Good problem solving, learning, and adapting skills
- Good knowledge of SQL, database design, and development
- Familiarity with basic Linux, Big Data, Spark, Kafka, Kubernetes, Cassandra, and AWS or Google Cloud Services
Know about Your Role!
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Development of back-end web services, integration, maintenance, and testing; including remote servers
- Flexibility to adapt to a constantly evolving business environment which will include learning new technologies
- Work in parallel with backend software and write frontend code that meshes with backend systems to craft flexible and graceful responses to often diabolically thorny web development challenges
- Forge new software control interfaces, data information displays, and look & feel, from scratch or rework older designs
- Excel at teamwork as well as an independent, self-directed effort, with corresponding planning and time-management skills
- Squeeze the utmost out of browser functionality by employing and keeping current on standard methodologies
- Optimize applications performance and move existing codebases to the latest
Do You Want to Make the Future at Siemens? Join Us.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Pakistan Development (Private) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org