Website Sentinel Peak Capital Partners
This listing is about Sentinel Peak Capital Partners in Fort Worth, TX
About the job
Sentinel Peak Capital Partners is seeking a Staff Accountant for its Dallas corporate office. This individual will manage all accounting functions including month/quarter/year-end statements, bank and general ledger reconciliations, preparation of financial statements (modified cash basis, accrual and GAAP), trial balance, accounts payable and accounts receivable, partner distributions and purchase and sale transaction accounting. Creation of yearend tax preparation packages and integration of tax adjusting entries to current ledgers will be performed as well.
- The Staff Accountant will be responsible for financial reporting of ten to twelve properties.
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations, bank reconciliations and other supporting schedules.
- Work with outside CPA firms and auditors.
- Support onsite property management staff.
- Review general ledger and record monthly journal entries.
- Review income statements and provide variance analysis.
- Identify process improvements to enhance efficiency.
- Efficient and timely processing of assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. CPA preferred or someone on that path.
- 2 -4 years related experience.
- Exposure to multiple entity ownership structures.
- Multifamily experience preferred for the Staff Accountant role, but commercial experience will be considered.
- Experience with partnership accounting.
- GAAP experience necessary.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills needed with customer service focus and attention to detail.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager online system preferred.
- Must be a self-starter who takes initiative.
- Must be a problem solver.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization.
Company: Sentinel Peak Capital Partners
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org