This Job listing is about Illumio in San Carlos, CA 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
No Agency Submissions Accepted.
In this role, you will be a vital member of the People Operations team at Illumio, enhancing the employee lifecycle experience and ensuring operational excellence, from pre-onboarding to offboarding, while maintaining a focus on continuous improvement in HR processes and benefits administration.
Everyday you will engage in diverse tasks including managing new hire processes, responding to employee queries, administering benefits programs, processing invoices, ensuring compliance, and updating company resources, all within a dynamic, fast-paced tech startup environment.
To thrive in this role, you must possess at least 3 years of experience in Human Resources/Benefits, demonstrate a proactive and customer-service mindset, be adept at handling multiple tasks in a high-growth setting, and have a strong familiarity with HR systems like Workday, showcasing your ability to drive process improvements and effectively manage personnel resources.
About the Team:
The People Operations team at Illumio is a motivated group where everyone contributes to creating best in class employee experience, programs, and processes. The Sr. People Ops and Benefits Specialist is a key member of the team scaling employee lifecycle experience while delivering operational excellence. Reporting to the Director, People Operations, this role will play an integral role in driving efficiency throughout the employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding. We’re looking for a hands-on builder who doesn’t hesitate to challenge traditional thinking and pursues new territory with an entrepreneurial spirit, drive, and sense of ownership.
- Support and drive improvements in our standard new hire pre-onboarding, onboarding and offboarding processes and conduct exit interviews.
- Proactively support day-to-day employee queries and requests, including benefits and work with the rest of the People Ops team on resolving
- Support administration of our benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement, and other perks.
- Responsible for benefits PO/invoice processing.
- Ensure that the leaves and disability programs are administered accurately, consistently, and uniformly and in line with established policies and procedures including applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop and conduct US new hire and annual benefits open enrollment, including system configuration and testing in Workday.
- Prepare data submissions for compliance or documentation related actions such as 5500s, non-discrimination testing, applications, and audits.
- Monitor benefit enrollments, terminations, changes in coverage, and beneficiaries administered by third party administrators, and audit as necessary.
- Update company information resources on internal intranet, recruiting summaries, and external benefits website.
- Produce reports using Workday, carry out regular data audits and support compliance-related requests.
- Continuously drive process improvements in the employee lifecycle spaces, identifying gaps, potential solutions, while reviewing downstream impact with partner teams and drive process solution implementation.
- Other projects as needed.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Human Resources/Benefits, preferably in a tech start-up environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities and adapt to a fluid, high-growth environment.
- A positive, customer-service mindset with excellent communication skills across a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Team player with a sense of ownership and “get things done” attitude – self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced and self-directed environment.
- Successful track record of supporting high volume HR processes, employee resourcing, personnel management and change management.
- Comfortable with technical systems and software, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Greenhouse (ATS/Onboarding tool), experience with Workday is required.
- Able to combine great people’s intuition, business judgment and discretion in your decision-making.
- Knowledge of US HR/Benefits compliance regulations, employment laws, and industry best practices is highly desired.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university is highly desired.
Illumio, the pioneer and market leader of Zero Trust segmentation, prevents breaches from becoming cyber disasters. Illumio protects critical applications and valuable digital assets with proven segmentation technology purpose-built for the Zero Trust security model. Illumio ransomware mitigation and segmentation solutions see risk, isolate attacks, and secure data across cloud-native apps, hybrid and multi-clouds, data centers, and endpoints, enabling the world’s leading organizations to strengthen their cyber resiliency and reduce risk.
Illumio believes that an environment of unique backgrounds, experiences, viewpoints, and individual contributions drives our success and makes us stronger together. We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse culture and emphasizing inclusion and belonging.
$ 117,000.00USD – $135,000.00USD
The pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, or applicable laws.
At Illumio we offer a wide range of benefits to our eligible team members. Our benefit programs vary by location and can include Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage – Health and Dependent Savings Accounts – Life and Disability Programs – Paid Parental Leave – Voluntary Benefit Programs – Company Sponsored Wellness Program – Wellness Reimbursement Program – Retirement Savings – Equity Opportunities – Paid time off and Paid Holidays – Employee Incentive Program.
|San Carlos, CA