Website Seminole Tribe of Florida
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Seminole Tribe of Florida in San Diego, CA
About the job
HOW WILL I BE COMPENSATED?
$60,000 to · $70,000 base salary + 50 % commission (11% of gross profit)
After 24- 36 months · Once your book of business is large enough, you will have the opportunity to transition to 100% commission ( 22% of gross profit), with unlimited income potential!!! 1st year $90-$100k, After that the sky is the limit!!!
Tenured sales reps in the company make over a million dollars per year!!!!!.
up to $10k for expenses
Their rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both the eligible co-workers and their families. Here’s a sample of the benefits offered:
- Generous PTO
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance
- Group Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Group Short-Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
WHO WILL I BE WORKING FOR?
This company started in 1947, with the philosophy that everything begins and ends with the customer. Today, with locations across North America, Europe and Asia, they are a market leader in designing custom packaging solutions and supplying a broad range of commodity packaging and stock packaging for our global customers. They take pride in powering innovations in packaging while ensuring sustainability is fundamental to everything we do. They believe our packaging touches lives and together as a team, deliver on the promise of what’s inside. From custom packaging design and packaging materials, to prototype development and manufacturing, packaging automation and equipment, kitting and fulfillment, global sourcing, and full service warehousing and logistics, their packaging consultants develop cutting-edge, innovative solutions that take a product from concept to consumer. It is with this passion and commitment to innovation, they believe in hiring and developing the very best talent by living their core values of Teamwork, Passion, Respect, and Integrity every day.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
They are seeking a Sales Representative to execute sales strategy, initiate contact with existing and potential customers, identify customer’s needs, wants and desires and through this process, develop and communicate unique, custom tailored solutions that generates sales and profit growth. Working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, create a positive customer experience that results in repeat business. Must work closely with customer service, scheduling and manufacturing to insure commitments are achieved. Be able to sell value and be hungry for growing the business! Are you ready to take your sales career to the next level and join a top industry leader by impacting the company’s overall growth and profitability as well as your own?! Then this new career is for you! Come join this rockstar sales team today!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBIITIES
As a Sales Representative, you will be specializing in the selling of packaging and products through the company’s total solutions approach. In this role, you will be expected to cold call, and drive new business by also partnering with your internal cross functional teams to provide customers with more of a value-added and “one stop” customized packaging solutions.
- Increases revenue and profitability through generation of new business and further development of existing accounts.
- Develops sales plans to grow sales and profitability within accounts.
- Generates new leads by networking, cold calling, researching various directories and internet sites.
- Understands complex requirements from customers for preparation of customized quoting.
- Latitude to independently negotiate pricing and value-added services based on quoting configurations.
- Makes manufacturing decisions on their orders as it relates to scheduling, shipping, and design.
- Prepares periodic reports for management, identifying successful sales activities, sales trends, special account information or issues and any follow up action required.
- Tracks market trends and develops competitive insights to be shared among the business unit.
- Manages orders to ensure items are processed and delivered in a timely manner, quality of products, invoices are paid within the payment terms and the overall satisfaction of the customer.
WHATS TAKING YOU SO LONG? HIT THAT APPLY BUTTON NOW!!!!
Company: Seminole Tribe of Florida
Vacancy Type: $60,000/yr – $70,000/yr · Full-time
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com