Website Selina Finance
Are you looking for a Job at Selina Finance in Manchester, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
At Selina Finance, our mission is to give people access to the wealth they have in their homes, and we’re doing that by building a next-generation digital lender – starting with a home equity loan product. More than £2tn equity value is locked up in UK homes, while homeowners still need to rely on high-interest rate consumer loans, credit cards or overdrafts. We believe this is unfair and unnecessary. We offer a financing product unlike anything else out there, one that is as flexible as a current account, as affordable as a mortgage, and as easy to apply for as a consumer loan.
We are building an incredible team and culture of high performance, development, reward and recognition. We announced our Series B, ready for the next phase of our adventure and this is where you come in!
Responsibilities of the Mortgage Completions Executive
- Be responsible for the processing and administration of Certificate of Titles and all necessary mortgage documents to support the completion of new mortgage accounts
- Support the release of completion funds, ensuring deadlines are met and funds released
- Liaise with relevant underwriters, credit risk, solicitors and third-party partners for any completion queries to provide an efficient service
- Keep customers and brokers informed of the progress of post offer applications and explain the bank’s timelines and requirements throughout the process
- Manage post completion activities, such as debt consolidation and administration of our flexible facility
- Have a proactive and professional approach to drive the right first-time outcome for the customer
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are well organised and thrive working to deadlines
Bonus points if you have
- Experience working in a mortgage completions environment
What we offer:
This is a brilliant opportunity to get involved with one of the UK’s most exciting Fintech Startups. We have a positive team that knows how to work hard together and grow fast together.
- Strong involvement in shaping a unique FinTech business from it’s early days
- Market competitive salary, performance related bonus and growth share scheme
- Supportive, driven and diverse team with exceptional knowledge and experience
- Value driven culture that encourages productivity, high performance and innovation
- We encourage answer first approach and striving to continuously build on environment where we learn, develop and make an impact
- We are keen to support your professional growth by providing an annual development budget
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Regular team socials
Our values underpin how we work together as a high performing team, driving our growth and success.
#TakeOwnership We are a self-starters that will take on problems and work to find the best solutions for the business and our customers
#CustomerObsessed – We always want to go the extra mile to provide the best outcomes for our customers
#DriveChange – We are always looking for ways to improve and innovate, never shying away from suggesting new solutions
#EmpowerOurTeam – We believe that collaboration and teamwork are the cornerstones of success and we set up out team for great achievements
Company: Selina Finance
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com