Website Securitas Critical Infrastructure Services, Inc.
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Securitas Critical Infrastructure Services Inc in Kansas City, MO
About the job
JOB SUMMARY: Performs a variety of responsible administrative functions that may include payroll, human resources, office management, scheduling, accounts payable and/or accounts receivable. May serve as a lead to office staff.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Primary job function is performing general administrative support of a responsible nature.
* The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
* All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
* Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
* In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
* All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
1. Performs a variety of office administrative functions, such as preparing correspondence and reports, processing mail, telephone and in-person reception, and filing.
2. Schedules meetings and conferences and assists with travel reservations.
3. Processes paperwork for benefits enrollment of new associates per client contracts; monitors assignment of associates to various client sites to ensure continued eligibility of the associate for benefits; coordinates enrollment and changes with Region or operations center benefits function.
4. Inputs scheduling/payroll data into automated resource system; verifies associate hours worked to contract requirements; determines overtime rates and billing hours; completes payroll documents for corrections.
5. Reconciles all payroll entries and invoices; verifies and distributes paychecks; processes payroll for terminated associates in required time frame.
6. Reviews client billings and ensures proper billing amounts; reconciles payroll data to time sheets and accounts receivable to time sheets and makes adjustments; responds to client questions and reconciles discrepancies; prepares invoice corrections.
7. Reviews all accounts payable and ensures timely payment; verifies amounts and calls vendors on any discrepancies.
8. Contacts clients to set up payment plans on past due accounts.
9. May serve as Office Manager and provide lead direction to administrative and/or support staff. 10. Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assigned office.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY: Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
* Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
* Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
* Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
* Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or G.E.D. and 2 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
* Thorough understanding of standard office procedures and practices.
* Demonstrated knowledge of mathematical concepts including computation of rates, ratios, percentages, averages and reconciliation.
* Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form.
* Ability to use personal computers and office productivity software.
* Ability to write original correspondence.
* Excellent planning, organizing, and project coordination skills.
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
* Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
* Ability to be an effective team member and handle projects responsibly.
* Courteous and professional telephone manner, with accuracy in taking messages.
* Strong customer and results orientation.
WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands): With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
* Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
* Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
* Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
* Computer usage which may include prolonged periods of data entry.
* Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
* Regular talking and hearing.
* Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
* Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Desired Skills and Experience
SCIS is currently hiring for an Administrative Specialist
Performs a variety of responsible administrative and training functions to support the District Office to
ensure compliance with legally mandated, contractual, and company mandated requirements. The job
will perform a variety of administration functions, including: serving as initial District Office point of
contact, answering telephones, walk-in traffic; initial applicant pre-screening and scheduling interviews;
preparing new-hire packets and new-employee files; accounts payable; maintaining inventory and
ordering supplies, and general office support. Works as an integral part of the District Office staff in supporting the District
* Must be a citizen of the United States
* Must be able to acquire and maintain the required level of Department of Defense (DoD)
Security Clearance. Must have a minimum of an active Interim Secret granted.
* Ability to acquire and maintain any other specific special clearances/access requirements
* Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field, preferred.
* Associate’s Degree and two or more years of progressively responsible business experience, or
an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential
functions of the job, as determined by the Company. Additional relevant experience can be
substituted for the required education on the basis of one calendar year of experience for one academic year of education
Please apply using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
Company: Securitas Critical Infrastructure Services, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Kansas City, MO
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org