Website Second Avenue
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Second Avenue in Tampa, FL
About the job
Second Avenue is recruiting a Warranty Support Specialist for its Property Management division in Tampa, FL.
Second Avenue is the premier platform for enabling institutions to deploy meaningful capital into single-deeded residential assets (SFR) while retaining control and valuable lines of sight into their investments over time. Second Avenue’s proprietary technology and exclusive relationships have allowed it to bring scale to scattered single family investment homes, a strategy that was previously untenable as an institutional asset class. The Company provides all aspects of sourcing, acquisition and property management services for its clients.
We offer a positive culture and professional work environment. Please visit our website for additional background on our business platform – www.secondavenue.com
The Warranty Support Specialist (WSS) coordinates all aspects of warranty service deliver with a diverse group of builders and vendors in all of Second Avenue’s markets. Key position focus is on assuring that maintenance issues that are reported by our residents or other contacts are coordinated with the builders respective warranty company. Position will monitor these work orders for completion at the appropriate level of urgency and that appropriate communication and follow-up with resident is completed. Position will also coordinate work order creation – for services not covered under builder warranty – with our maintenance company to address service request, and to ensure that the work is completed in a timely manner. While this role’s main focus is handling any and all service requests for our new build homes under their respective warranty programs, the role will also assist in work order management with our Repairs and Maintenance Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Timely response to work order requests from residents and employees for warranty-covered homes.
• Conduct timely resident follow-up to make certain that service appointments are kept and that work order issues are completed fully and within appropriate timelines in accordance with established prioritization protocols.
• Escalate, as appropriate, requests that remain outstanding or where the workmanship does not meet professional standards within trades, etc..
• Maintain records of all warranty programs and properties that are covered by the same; this would include initiation and expiration timeframes on coverage.
• Complete daily due diligence, making certain that warranty-covered items submitted by residents or employees are not dispatched through the mainline maintenance coordinator.
• Track work orders in appropriate logs.
• Assist with general service requests, outside of warranty-covered properties as time and workload on main warranty-focus items permits.
• Provide updated reports, in provided formats on volume, type and completion timelines for various builder warranty programs.
• Excellent customer service, communication (written and oral), analytical ability, organizational, and negotiations skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software and able to navigate various technical applications in order to research and resolve issues.
• Exhibits sound judgment and decision-making ability. Property management or customer service experience.
• Demonstrates ability to take initiative, work independently and make sound decisions.
• Proven track record of effectively managing multiple projects and priorities.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, while meeting tight deadlines.
• Self-starter, requiring minimal direction/oversight and a solution seeker.
• Proactive and ability to resolve complex issues.
• Construction or maintenance exposure highly desirable.
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma required
• Reliably accessible via phone and/or email, except during approved time off.
• Ability to work weekends and non-traditional holidays on rotation with other team members
• Ability to compare, copy, compute, compile, analyze, coordinate, negotiate, communicate, and instruct.
• Ability to tolerate stressful situations and manage same effectively to resolution.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Full-time, Salaried – Exempt
Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance, 401K
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. Other duties may be assigned.
Company: Second Avenue
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Application Deadline: N/A