Are you looking for a Job at Search in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Performance Marketing Lead
We are currently working with a is a health science company on a mission to help everyone be healthier by understanding & optimising their responses to food. They are well-funded, have offices in London and Boston, and are backed by founders, investors, and entrepreneurs who have built multi-billion-dollar technology companies previously. Due to growth, they are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Lead reporting into the VP of Marketing.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly scaling business as one of their first performance marketing hires, the business has a remote-first approach but also excellent offices in London, they are offering a competitive package + equity.
- Oversee all of the brand’s Performance Marketing activity, developing an effective strategy grounded in insight and data, that plays a key role in helping millions of people improve their health.
- Establish the paid creative strategy and feedback loop so we learn over time, working closely with our in-house creative team.
- Work with Data Science and Analytics team to ensure we track, measure and report on what matters, driving data-led decision making in day-to-day optimisation decisions, OKR setting and longer-term strategy.
- Test new campaigns and new channels with a strong focus on sustainable growth, moving quickly to adjust our approach based on results.
- Partner with the Growth PM and Engineering team on user journey optimisation and A/B tests across the funnel.
- Share success and learnings with the wider team and company.
- Build and scale a best in class performance marketing function
The ideal candidate will have strong performance marketing knowledge and ideally have experience working in a DTC/Ecommerce environment brand or agency side, as well as a passion for health and wellness and improving people’s lives!
If you are interested in hearing more contact Jasmin at [email protected] for more information.
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com