Website Scientific Search
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Scientific Search in Dulles, VA
About the job
Check out www.scientificsearch.com for all of our openings
Our client is recognized as the expert in RF communications, measurement and management providing innovative RF products, systems, services and educational solutions to the wireless industry. They pride themselves having employees that enjoy working for a privately owned manufacturing business where their contributions make a great impact.
- Develop an environment of continual improvement through the use of Lean tools.
- Be able to describe the quality policy and goals, your contribution to quality, and the effects of not 1.
- Promote sales of RF signal record, playback and analysis products in the US and international territories
- Technical point of contact for current and future customers.
- Develop and maintain key account plans for strategic customers in US and international territories
- Perform product demonstrations and product training for customers, representatives.
- Call on new and existing customers or clients to explain features and merits of products or services offered.
- Present sales presentations to customers at conferences and key exhibitions
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key OEM customers
- Create new accounts though use of web leads, trade show leads and customer networking
- Review and edit sales literature, presentations, demonstration guides and user manuals prior to new product launch
- Provide constructive feedback from customers and market to help guide product roadmap, product development and strategic decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years Sales experience
- Good technical knowledge on electronic engineering theory and electronic systems
- Working experience in RF signal processing architectures and systems is strongly preferred
- Must be familiar with RF Signal Analyzers and RF Signal Generators
- Knowledge of Electronic Warfare (EW) and radar sales and applications
- Good communication skill and team work
- Up to 50% travel is required (US and International)
- Good written and oral English skills are required
- Must be able to work in the US and be able to obtain a US DoD security clearance level
- Client offers a competitive salary package that is dependent on qualifications and experience as well as a strong benefit package, plus participation in a companywide bonus plan. Interested candidates should submit current resume. For a faster response please include job title in subject line. Please note that all candidates applying must have proper US work authorization, client will NOT sponsor.
Company: Scientific Search
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Dulles, VA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com