Are you looking for a Job at Schroders in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Who we’re looking for
A performance specialist who will be in the team responsible for the timely delivery of accurate, reliable performance reporting & analysis to internal clients (including fund managers, product managers and client directors). Specific responsibilities will include the provision of complex attribution analysis, requests for ad-hoc analysis and query resolution.
We’re a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we’ve been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn’t change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
We moved into our new HQ in the City of London in 2018. We’re close to our clients, in the heart of the UK’s financial centre. And we have everything we need to work flexibly.
The Performance Services team in London provides reporting and analysis for all pooled and segregated accounts managed in London & New York.
The Performance Services team in London uses the Bi-Sam performance and attribution reporting system which provides an integrated platform for data control, calculations and reporting for all pooled and segregated accounts.
What you’ll do
- Work with team of analysts responsible for relationships with fund managers, product teams, client services, and other internal clients of Performance Services.
- Communicate regularly and directly with product managers, fund managers and client services, and respond to ad hoc requests and queries on an accurate & timely basis
- Ensure that performance and attribution is calculated and reported in accordance with procedures and controls and delivered within agreed service levels
- Provide performance attribution and analysis where it is not automated within Bi-Sam B-One.
- Quality assurance of output from performance systems and resolution of issues including escalation to other team members
- Ensure that the Performance Services team is able to provide performance analysis and reporting for all products and instruments managed by Schroders; work with the wider team to define and implement performance reporting for new products and to enhance offerings for existing complex products.
- Work with peers in team to define and implement enhancements to process and service delivery.
- Take ownership for individual projects and process improvements.
- Ensure that queries received by the team are understood clearly and resolved to a high standard of quality
- Manage day to day relationship with key internal clients
- Take personal initiative to implement enhancements or changes to service and process based on Bi-Sam functionality and other core applications
- Maintain and update procedure notes covering management performance reporting and related functions
The Knowledge, Experience And Qualifications You Need
- Demonstrate strong technical understanding of performance, attribution methodologies and ex-post risk statistics.
- Experience of responding to issues and queries raised by senior internal clients
- Demonstrate ability to deliver to tight deadlines and prioritise conflicting requirements
- Demonstrate understanding and experience of different financial instruments and asset classes.
- Experience of influencing and interacting with other teams
- Experience of performance reporting for a broad range of investment products including pooled and segregated assets.
- Proficient in Excel. Experience with Word, Powerpoint, Visual Basic, Access and SQL advantageous.
- Previous experience in projects advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience in the area of performance measurement and analysis
- Degree or A Level (or equivalent) in numerate subject
- IAQ/IMC preferred
What you’ll be like
- Results oriented; a focus on quality of delivery
- Enthusiastic, self-starting with a positive outlook
- Enjoys challenges from other business areas
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Good communication skills, written and verbal, within and outside the team
- Team player who is committed to the success of the function within Schroders
- Ensures team and self are client focussed, providing support to others when required
- Takes the lead in identifying and delivering improvements to processes
- Well presented and professional; an example to others
We’re looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You’re welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org