This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Salesforce in Memphis, TN
About the job
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group Job Details
Title: Sr. Quality Assurance Consultant
The Sr. Quality Assurance Consultant, is an integral part of the software delivery team within Salesforce Professional Services, helping to ensure that projects are successful, and that delivered solutions solve our customers’ business needs. An individual in this role works independently, tailoring and implementing appropriate testing strategies, to ensure that quality-related objectives are met, at a project level. The person in this role will also contribute to the design, execution, and documentation of tests required to ensure that software applications meet requirements and that defects are identified and logged. This role is responsible for ensuring that quality standards are met and adhered to by applying their deep knowledge of quality assurance methodologies, tools, and techniques.
Successful candidates have a passion for testing software, a strong track record of growth, and good demonstrated experience. Individuals in this role are supported by a fantastic team, and leave an impact by helping to ensure project success – Not only testing to make sure that the solution meets our clients’ requirements but that the solution helps to solve our clients’ most challenging business problems.
- Responsible for, or participates in the creation of key testing artifacts (such as test plans, test cases, reports, and UAT plans)
- Work closely with internal and customer teams to understand business requirements, coordinate testing activities, and communicate test results
- Contribute to the test team in ensuring thorough testing, ensuring that project goals are met
- Participate in internal defect triage calls, ensuring successful resolution of found defects
- Help client determine UAT approach and strategy
- Assist with UAT defect triage calls
- Liaison to customer Quality Assurance Lead
- Maintain and communicate QA metrics to internal and customer stakeholders via status/metrics reports
- Document and communicate QA-related risks to Project Management
- Adapt to customer processes, and integrate them into day to day work as needed, without compromising best practices and quality
- Create and execute manual test scripts, based on customer requirements
- Identify and communicate gaps in user experience and usability of implementation
- Keep test scripts current and up-to-date, based on changes to requirements
- 5+ years software testing experience
- 3+ years hands-on Salesforce platform experience
- Expert knowledge of testing and quality assurance methodologies
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and working experience in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively interact with varied and diverse audiences
- Experience with large-scale software deployments.
- Experience in the full software lifecycles from design to deployment
- BA/BS degree or foreign equivalent, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience with API testing
- Active Salesforce Certifications
- 3+ years consulting experience
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $[83,700].
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Memphis, TN
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com