This listing is about Salesforce in Utica-Rome Area
About the job
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology Job Details
The VP of Cross Industries Operations is responsible for developing the operational strategy and orchestrating our solution and ecosystem business across all of our industries. This leader will focus on creating consistent operational processes across the Industries GM model and providing scale to the GM businesses. The ideal candidate will orchestrate between internal and external stakeholders to deliver on the needs of the business while leading a team to help drive the business.
This person will be responsible for managing a team with the following functions: Chief of Staff & Industry Content Strategy; Ecosystem, Strategy, & Ops; Industries CRM; and Competitive & Strategy. The candidate will lead through influence and have deep understanding and exposure to a variety of business areas. This role requires the ability to orchestrate many things while also being able to zoom into and out of details quickly to ensure information is being surfaced to Industries executives in a timely manner. This role requires strong communication skills and leadership qualities.
- Lead a team responsible for driving key priorities, communication, accountability, and execution across our industries business.
- Partner with EVP & GM, Salesforce Industries to set, manage, and drive top priorities.
- Create an operational rhythm for the Salesforce Industries business including All Hands Calls, Quarterly Business Reviews, and Cross- Industry Planning. Design and implement processes to maximize productivity & impact and create structure and focus for the team.
- Create and execute our solution & ecosystem strategy alongside our Industry GMs.
- Orchestrate appropriate information flow to accelerate the business and maximize impact.
- Act as a thought partner and advisor to executives preparing for key review and planning meetings.
- Manage Industries’ priorities, liaise with leadership team, and business partners on key initiatives.
- Communicate with urgency and appropriate discretion and transparency to keep the leadership team and stakeholders informed and aligned.
- Support organization strategy & design. Partner with the team leadership and Employee Success to lead strategy & change management efforts.
- Partner with Alliances and Channels, Corp Dev, Distribution, Sales Programs, and Marketing to identify, develop, and operationalize strategic initiatives that accelerate growth.
- Support a cross-industry research function supporting market, competitor and customer strategy.
- Lead the execution of the V2MOM Annual Objectives in partnership with the Industries EVP & GM, including achievement of milestones, quarterly reviews, monthly operational metrics updates. Act as a consultant & help accelerate progress as needed.
- Proven track record of managing and working with matrixed teams and direct reports.
- Experience building and executing growth strategies.
- Past experience working directly with senior leadership.
- Ability to lead by example with data-informed decisions.
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple large initiatives concurrently across cross-functional teams (Product, Solutions, Distribution, Customer Success, Marketing, SIs, ISVs, and more).
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form; ability to work well with executives, technologists, and lead and influence across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to speak the truth even when it is uncomfortable and always keeping Salesforce’s best interest in mind.
- Proven experience at a hyper-growth, technology company.
- Salesforce product knowledge.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.As a federal contractor, Salesforce is required to verify that all US-based employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.
Job Location: Utica-Rome Area
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org