Website Rush Enterprises, Inc
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Rush Enterprises Inc in New Braunfels, TX
About the job
The New Grad Program Manager is responsible for executing our university programs to attract and convert a steady pipeline of top undergraduate candidates into the Rush Enterprises New Graduate Leadership Development Program and Internship Program.
Rush Enterprises, Inc. opens the door to the world of opportunity. We are a part of the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships in North America representing truck and trailer manufacturers. Our franchises include Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird. We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services.
- Manage Campus relationships and evaluate selection process year-over-year.
- Use objective criteria to select targeted schools and regularly re-assess school selection based on yield, quality and changing marketplace demographics.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Operations on investment strategies for each school.
- Foster relationships with Professors, Deans and career counseling offices at each school.
- Create speaker and event opportunities that position Rush Enterprises as an employer-of-choice for targeted talent.
- Work with Marketing to develop messaging strategies for attracting students at each school.
- Ensure proper representation in select events by coordinating with HR Business Partners, TA Leadership and Operations Representatives for the business.
- Identify opportunities for business leaders to engage in on-campus activities for the purpose of creating awareness of the Rush Enterprises Employment brand and engaging potential talent.
- Cultivate alumni from internships and New Grad Leadership Development programs to serve as Rush Enterprise ambassadors on campus.
- Maintain interview processes allowing for efficient selection and premier candidate experience.
- Partner with internal business customers to forecast college recruitment needs by program to include required skills.
- Successfully execute the candidate experience process from initial outreach through hiring and onboarding process.
- Appropriately involve the business in selection decisions while maintaining a high bar for selected talent.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement – all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, and/or human resources preferred.
- Must possess 1-3 years of experience in College Campus recruitment hiring graduates for Leadership training programs.
- Demonstrated focus on service and the ability to build relationships across different levels, functions and regions.
- Willingness to travel to college campuses and work flexible hours, as needed.
- A current and valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to recruiting.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
This job posting does not state or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by their leader.
Company: Rush Enterprises, Inc
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: New Braunfels, TX
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com