Are you looking for a Job at Rovco in Bristol, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Head of Product
Salary: £70k to £100k package + share options + benefits
Central Bristol office with hybrid working
We are Vaarst, a technology company building cutting edge products for maritime & subsea, using techniques in artificial intelligence, autonomy and computer vision. We believe in putting innovation to work and creating a difference in the world with boundary-pushing underwater technology for our clients in offshore wind and the subsea industry. Take a look at one of our products in action https://bit.ly/SubSLAMX2!
Having just completed our series B investment round (you can read about that here: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6915643935637803009 ), we are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Head of Product to join our team in Bristol.
This is a newly created role offering you the potential to shape and influence the product roadmap and journey, building your high-performing team and being a key influencer to other teams and key stakeholders. In addition, you will be responsible for leading and managing the sales team.
Being ultimately accountable for products throughout the product lifecycle, you will work at both the strategic and tactical levels designing any initiatives around a longer-term view of business and customer needs whilst coming up with solutions for here and now challenges.
We work in an exciting and dynamic environment where every day is likely to be a little different but here are some of the main responsibilities you will have in the role:
- Lead our customer and user research process putting in place systems & tools to helps optimize these processes
- Setup basic product management processes (prioritized backlog, user stories and epics, reports) & optimize existing processes where you need to
- Build and manage our product roadmap
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure the business has visibility on product development & delivery
- Manage the sales team to ensure the ongoing development of the sales pipeline, revenue actualization & ensuring product feedback is provided to those who need it
- Partner with tech leads to understand resource requirements and support the most effective allocation of them
- Working with key stakeholder, including the CEO and CTO to help shape the product and technical roadmap
- Take an active interest in the industry and competitive landscape using this to inform your decisions and approach
- Make your mark on our product function, setting a high bar from the offset
About you & what you will bring
We’re looking for an experienced and talented Head of Product who has what it takes to make a real impact in this role. If you have these skills and experiences this could be you:
- Experience working with products involving robotics (embedded software), computer vision, AI or machine learning would be a distinct advantage
- Experience within a rapidly scaling organization where you have made an impact to the growth of the business will be looked at favourably
- The demonstrated ability to build a high-performance team, leading and managing them proactively to achieve results
- You bring a customer-centric mindset, capable of reconciling business and customer needs to solve problems & achieve outcomes
- You are comfortable in building on strong foundations to establish process, systems and tools that optimize our approach to product management
- You have a passion for developing high-quality technology with real-world applications
- You are curious, open-minded and resilient and capable of mobilizing others to actions around common objectives
So, you think you might want to join Vaarst? We don’t blame you – this is an amazing place to work!
What’s in it for you? Not to blow our own trumpet, but you’ll get to work with a passionate, smart and highly driven team with an incredible range of skills. We also offer a competitive salary, up to 33 days’ holiday (starting at 25 days), a £500 loyalty reward after 2 years’ service, 2 weeks (once off) additional annual leave after 4 years and another once off 4 weeks additional annual leave after 6 years, and a flexible approach to hybrid/connected working, because we know that work-life balance is important too. Other benefits include:
- Private medical insurance including dental and optical cover
- Generous pension scheme
- Progressive and generous parental leave benefits
- Additional training and personal development
- A people focused, inclusive culture with monthly social events
Sound like fun? Then get in touch! Even if you feel you don’t tick all the boxes but are excited about the job and think you have what it takes to hit the ground running, we’d love to hear from you! Please email your CV, along with your salary expectation and a brief outline of why you are the person we need.
Other companies may refer to this role as:
Group Product Manager, Director Product Management, VP Product
Vaarst is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org