Website Roku Inc.
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Roku Inc in Santa Monica, CA
About the job
The future will not be televised. It will be streamed. Help us make it happen.
Roku Is Changing How The World Watches TV
Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be the TV streaming platform that connects the entire TV ecosystem. We connect consumers to the content they love, enable content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provide advertisers unique capabilities to engage consumers.
From your first day at Roku, you’ll make a valuable — and valued — contribution. We’re a fast-growing public company where no one is a bystander. We offer you the opportunity to delight millions of TV streamers worldwide while gaining meaningful experience across various disciplines.
As the Product Specialist for Ad Performance, you will commercialize display and video product features to drive advertiser and launch/lead key programs to engage with partners. You will be the performance & monetization product expert for our internal business teams and empower them by providing product training, ongoing updates, and support for partner engagements. You will act as a thought partner for Product teams in developing new features by sharing partner feedback and needs as they evolve. The ideal candidate is comfortable manipulating and analyzing data to make both tactical and strategic recommendations.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Define and lead the Go-to-Market strategy for Roku’s display performance & monetization stack.
- Be the product expert for external partners, and be the market expert for internal partners.
- Engage with partners, and attend external partner meetings as the performance product expert to contribute to pitches.
- Gather and analyze large amounts of information expeditiously; develop compelling and insightful strategic recommendations for leadership and the team.
- Deliver product trainings/updates and collaborate with Sales teams to craft and execute partner engagement strategy, and translate technical product speak into benefits for users, stakeholders, and partners.
- Work with internal teams to contribute actively to product development, advocate for partners’ needs, and generally get things done.
- Set goals for product adoption, work with others to deliver those results, aggregate user feedback to create prioritized business cases, and influence the product roadmap.
We’re Excited If You Have
- Prior experience in Management Consulting, Product Strategy & Operations, or Yield/Monetization, preferably in Media or Advertising
- Experience leading business planning for large/diverse product area with global operations
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, particularly with executive-level stakeholders and team leads
- Exceptional problem-solving, strategic, and analytical skills, combined with proven business acumen
- Proven ability to create effective relationships, influence, and collaborate at all organizational levels and with various cross-functional partners
Roku is a great place for people who want to work in a fast-paced environment where everyone is focused on the company’s success rather than their own. We try to surround ourselves with people who are great at their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who keep their egos in check. We appreciate a sense of humor. We believe a fewer number of very talented folks can do more for less cost than a larger number of less talented teams. We’re independent thinkers with big ideas who act boldly, move fast and accomplish extraordinary things through collaboration and trust. In short, at Roku you’ll be part of a company that’s changing how the world watches TV.
We have a unique culture that we are proud of. We think of ourselves primarily as problem-solvers, which itself is a two-part idea. We come up with the solution, but the solution isn’t real until it is built and delivered to the customer. That penchant for action gives us a pragmatic approach to innovation, one that has served us well since 2002.
Company: Roku Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Santa Monica, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com