Website Robert Half
This listing is about Robert Half in Bloomfield Hills, MI
About the job
This position will report to and work directly with the Vice President Risk Management and is responsible for assisting in the identification, evaluation, monitoring, and mitigation of the risk involved in the company’s operations. Responsibilities will include the evaluation of the adequacy and scope of insurance coverage, assisting in the negotiation of coverage terms and pricing, as well as the preparation of the data for renewal submissions. Additional responsibilities will include maintaining broker and TPA relationships and serve as subject matter expert to assist with contract reviews and any other insurance related matters. This is an in-office opportunity and not a remote/hybrid role.
- Manage and handle all aspects of various insurance programs (Property, Casualty, Aviation, D& O, Fiduciary Liability, Crime and Motorsports) and serve as point of contact for all of Company’s insurance needs
- Gather and analyze exposure data and loss information and develop underwriting submissions and applications
- Develop and maintain broker relationships, direct the activities of the brokers, and assist in the preparation and evaluation of insurance proposals
- Assess the impact of insurance renewal options and present recommendations to leadership
- Administer the preparation, distribution and file maintenance for Certificates of Insurance, Auto ID cards, Invoices, etc.
- Review and provide feedback on leases, contracts and other legal documents to evaluate compliance with insurance policies
- Assist with internal insurance premium allocations and budgeting
- Manage TPA relationships and oversee the handling of claims, including monitoring and tracking losses and recoveries, negotiating standard settlements, managing claim service standards and collaborating with legal and other personnel on pertinent claims matters
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- B.A. or B.S. degree required
- 5+ years of progressive Risk Management experience
- Energetic, motivated and takes initiative
- Must be detail oriented, highly organized, and able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work independently
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and on-line database systems
For immediate and confidential consideration please apply today. IF you have questions and/or would like additional information please contact Jeff Sokolowski at (248)365-6131
Excel Formulas, Microsoft Excel, Complex Financial Models, Commissions – Insurance
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit
© 2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Company: Robert Half
Job Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI
Application Deadline: N/A