Website HUNTERS WOODS at TRAILS EDGE
This Job listing is about HUNTERS WOODS at TRAILS EDGE in Falls Church, VA 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
** Flexible Schedules required; weekends required **
Love to make a difference in the lives of seniors? At Solera Senior Living we are led by our Core Values which guide our decision-making at every level of our company. We are looking for compassionate individuals who want to join our team!
What can Solera offer you?
- A company that is growing so you can grow too!
- Ability to be paid immediately, no more waiting for paycheck Friday!!
- A great team of co-workers
- 401(k) Plan
- Perks and discount programs
- Employee Assistance Program
We are constantly asking ourselves to think outside of the box, utilize technology to improve lives, honor our relationships with one another, and make a meaningful difference in our community. Our leadership team is made up of passionate people who have a true connection to seniors and their families, and who are dedicated to helping others’ grow and thrive.
Solera’s Core Values
Listen…we flat out LOVE what we do and if our story resonates with you, and you want to LOVE what you do every day – we want to meet you!
The Med Tech Caregiver administers medications and treatments, measures vital signs and weight; and performs other health services tasks. The Med Tech Caregiver also works with physicians, implement physician orders, and documents pertinent information. The Med Tech Caregiver works closely with home health, hospice, and emergency protocols. Acts as the facility supervisor when management staff not present. Supervises resident assistants to ensure daily completion of their duties. You report directly to the Facility Registered Nurse or the Administrator.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities
- All responsibilities are to be performed within the scope of practice per state or provincial regulations
- Administers medications and treatments
- Measures vital signs and weight
- Collects, stores, and assures transport of certain specimens for laboratory studies
- Adheres to all medication room systems per policy
- Ability to be dependable and reliable with attendance and punctuality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Completion of state required training where applicable
- Required to receive the annual Flu vaccine, excluding religious or medical exemptions.
- Ability to regularly walk, stand, bend, reach, stoop or sit for extended periods
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise, move objects/people weighing more than 50lbs
- Work for sustained periods maintaining concentrated attention to safety, detail, and accuracy
- Ability to show sincere compassion towards older adults. Demonstrates genuine concern for the physical and emotional needs of older people and their families. Displays a team spirit in performance of daily duties.
- Displays a high level of personal integrity
- Be friendly, courteous, patient, understanding, and work well with people, including team members, residents, families, organize and prioritize the workload.
|Falls Church, VA