Website RM Talent Solutions
This listing is about RM Talent Solutions in Alaska, United States
About the job
RippleMatch is a job matching platform that helps companies such as Texas Instruments, Anheuser-Busch, Siemens, eBay, and hundreds more recruit faster and with more convenience.
We are shaping the way college students find jobs and internships. We work with a number of top-tier companies, Fortune 500’s, startups, and nonprofits.
If you meet the below eligibility criteria, please apply and our recruitment team will connect with you to understand your strengths and strategize your career ahead.
We aim to build a strong connection with all of our applicants, so that we may help them achieve their career goals both today and in the future
- Your undergraduate graduation year is 2023 or later.
- You are working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering and are seeking a role within this field.
- To apply for a Chemical Engineering internship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 strongly preferred, may consider 2.7 and above.
- Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Desire to work within the United States
Company: RM Talent Solutions
Job Location: Alaska, United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com