This listing is about RippleMatch in Seattle, WA
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
RippleMatch is a job matching platform that helps companies recruit faster and with more convenience. We are shaping the way college students find jobs and internships. We work with a number of top-tier companies, Fortune 500’s, startups, and nonprofits.
Since launching RippleMatch from a college dorm room in 2016, we’ve raised $34 million in venture funding, grown to 1 million+ users from 1300+ colleges & universities, and brought on hundreds of leading employers as customers. Our tight-knit team of 100+ talented full-time people works hard, celebrates wins, and cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works.
We’re hiring a select group of students to be our Marketing Interns. This internship is also known as the Leadership Development Internship. This is a remote, paid internship that begins at the start of your school’s spring term and will last until the duration of your spring term.
What you’ll do
- You will design and spearhead our student expansion strategy, helping grow our user base
- Work with RippleMatch’s internal team and learn various business development, marketing, and consumer behavior strategies to grow our presence on campus
- Collaborate and network with other RippleMatch interns across the country
- Make an impact on your campus by helping peers find internships and full-time jobs
- All majors are welcome! We have had past interns in Computer Science, Business, Marketing, Finance, Engineering, and many more!
- Your year of graduation is 2022 or later
- Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Currently attending college in the U.S.
What You’ll Gain
- Unique access to professional development: hands-on startup experience, 1-1 mentorship from an experienced supervisor, and the opportunity to join a national network of student leaders. Our interns have gone to work full-time at teams such as Google, Amazon, Barclays, Venture for America, Bloomberg, Booz Allen Hamilton, SAP, and even at RippleMatch full-time!
- More career opportunities: interns receive, on average, more job matches at top companies.
- A compensation model with clear deliverables and ample chances to earn additional performance bonuses.
- The chance to get other perks such as job reference letters, LinkedIn endorsements and access to exclusive professional development events.
- The opportunity to stand out in front of our employers by becoming a trusted RippleMatch intern and on-campus advisor.
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org