This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Revolution in Vernon, CA
About the job
Type: Full Time
Up to $1,000 in potential bonus opportunities. Pay starting at $16.50/hour, may vary based on experience! Competitive pay with good benefits, overtime potential, and growth opportunities in a stable and safe work environment. Collaborative and positive team culture.
Revolution Company is currently hiring for various entry-level operator roles for the evening shift at its Vernon, CA facility. The company will provide training – open jobs are in the production and recycling departments.
- Work responsibly in a safe manner, following all safe operating procedures and posted requirements.
- Follow work guidelines and adhere to all company policies.
- Sustain productivity and quality standards.
- Handle products according to customer specifications and the company’s production standards.
- Position may require the ability to receive forklift certification.
- Complete assigned tasks as instructed by the supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent GED preferred.
- Ability to obtain valid forklift certification.
- Necessary math skills – Addition, subtraction, and multiplication to record accurate reports.
- Essential reading and writing skills.
- Must be able to stand 8-12 hours.
- Must be able to attend work on a regular and reliable basis; show up on time, and work overtime and weekends.
- Maintain a high commitment to quality, thoroughness, and efficiency in all work aspects and meet project deadlines/due dates.
- High energy with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with teams, good communication skills, both oral and written, are critical.
- Detailed oriented to be able to catch errors.
- Occasionally required to move and/or lift up to thirty (30) pounds.
Headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, Revolution Believes in Better Plastics that help preserve our environment for future generations. Spanning nearly every industry, the company’s family of brands deliver sustainable, high-quality plastic products to both consumers and companies alike. Its brands include Delta Plastics, Revolution Bag, Revolution Ag, Rodeo Plastics, Command Packaging, Polar Plastics, and Jadcore. The focus in all areas is to create sustainable circular solutions and use as much post-consumer resin as possible in all products manufactured.
Revolution welcomes diversity and is an EEO Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories are always encouraged to apply.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Vernon, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com