Website Remote Worker
Are you looking for a Job at Remote Worker in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Auditor/ Compliance Specialist Jobandtalent are recruiting for Auditor/ Compliance Specialist role based in Walsall. About our Business Model Jobandtalent is the leading on-demand staffing marketplace in Europe and LATAM that is disrupting the traditional staffing sector. Jobandtalent has successfully digitalized the whole staffing experience including sourcing, interviewing, hiring, clocking and payroll. Creating novel AI solutions to automate parts of the process and make the best possible decisions. The process is self-fuelled by a clear flywheel effect on Jobandtalent’s marketplace: more workers in the platform allows for more data, generating higher job fulfilment retention rate and higher quality of workers placed, subsequently increasing employers’ satisfaction that attracts more companies and vacancies into the platform, this allows workers to find more opportunities, improving NPS and word of mouth reach, closing the wheel with more workers attracted to the platform. As a Auditor/ Compliance Specialist The role will involve:
- Working as part of a small specialist compliance team, you’ll ensure that the full programme of internal audits, as determined by our ISO accreditation, is carried out. You will be responsible for identifying areas of noncompliance, reporting on such issues to the senior management team, and following through on corrective actions. Internal audit processes
- Ensuring our Group audit processes, management systems, operations and supply chains are compliant with all legislation, ethical membership standards, and internal practices (SMETA, Clearview, ALP and GLAA). Supply chain operations
- Ensuring compliance with customer identified regulatory requirements, policies/procedures and contractual requirements Quality Management and Reporting
- Compiling and analysing data to assist with the implementation, development, and maintenance of our ISO 9001 & 14001 accreditations Drive Continuous Improvement
- Providing support to meet our commitment to trade ethically, eradicate modern slavery, and respect Human Rights Other Reasonable Duties as Required
- Assist the Head of Compliance with projects, investigations, and offer general support on compliance related issues across the Group. The Role of Auditor/ Compliance Specialist requires the following skills and experience: Previous auditing track record Ability to perform in a demanding, high-volume environment Strong communication skills verbally and written Accuracy in analysing data/metrics and producing reports Ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders Adopt a commercial focus Have a full clean driver’s licence Be flexible with a ‘can do it attitude’ and willing to learn and develop processes. Enjoy a fast-moving environment with demanding internal and external customers DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE It is advantageous if you have previously worked in the Recruitment Industry. We are keen to harness your transferable skills and incorporate your knowledge into our operations. We do ask that you meet the requirements above so that you can drive improvement in the role and meet our highest standards of compliance. Details: Salary: up to £30k Working Hours: 40 Location: Walsall Duration: permanent Benefits of working with us as an Auditor/ Compliance Specialist What we offer: The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing start-up companies in Europe. A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people. To become part of a real team of dedicated multi-cultural IT professionals Work in a challenging but intellectually rewarding environment. A competitive salary variable compensation Remote & Flexible working hours Birtholiday- Paid Day off for your Birthday Cycle to work scheme Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme contribution Tools provided to carry out the service to the business Private Medical Insurance with Vitality Employee Assistance Programme provided by Vitality (Upon completion of probation period) If you are interested in the above role please click apply If you are looking to contact our onsite team, please visit the site locator on our website. Single Resource do NOT charge any fees for our services. Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Company: Remote Worker
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com