Website Delray Buick GMC
This Job listing is about Delray Buick GMC in Palm Beach, FL 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
Delray Buick GMC is seeking a friendly and professional receptionist to join our team in Delray Beach, Florida. As a receptionist at our dealership, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to all visitors and answering phone calls in a timely and efficient manner. This is a part-time, weekends only (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) hourly administrative position in the auto industry. The ideal candidate will have previous receptionist experience and a passion for the automotive industry.
Compensation & Benefits:
This position offers a competitive hourly rate of $16 per hour, with biweekly paychecks. In addition, employees at Delray Buick GMC have access to a range of benefits, including employee discounts on vehicles and services.
- Greet and welcome all customers and guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Answer incoming phone calls, direct calls to appropriate departments, and take messages when necessary
- Assist with general administrative tasks, such as filing, receiving payments, and data entry
- Provide excellent customer service by answering inquiries, resolving issues, and directing customers to the appropriate staff members
- Schedule appointments and maintain the dealership’s appointment calendar
- Keep the reception area, lobby, and customer lounge clean and organized
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience as a receptionist or in a similar customer service role
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other computer programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the automotive industry is a plus
Delray Buick GMC is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability, or veteran status.
|Palm Beach, FL