Website Mullinax Ford of Kissimmee
This Job listing is about Mullinax Ford of Kissimmee in Longwood, FL 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
Mullinax Automotive Since we opened our first dealership in 1970, we’ve steadily grown to one of the region’s best dealerships, regardless of brand! Over the past few years, we’ve continued to build our loyal customer base, which speaks to how enthusiastic we are for the future! Today, there are 11 Mullinax Ford, Hyundai, Genesis, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac dealerships located in Florida, Alabama and Washington. Our team enjoys training programs, a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement, which are company-wide focuses to help you grow both personally and professionally. We’re interested in helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers!
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant – Part-time. Mullinax Ford is looking for a personable, hard-working team member who is self-motivated and effectively prioritizes tasks to join our multi-store enterprise. The prime candidate will be able to multi-task accurately in a fast paced environment while providing top notch customer service. Reliability is very important as the reception area is never unattended. Prior dealership experience preferred but not required.
Schedule: Afternoon/evenings and weekends . Part-time employees work less than 30 hours per week.
M – F 2p to close, Saturdays 845a -7p and Sundays 12-5p. Exact Schedule will be determined when hired.
Duties Include But Are Not Limited To
- Answering multi-line phone system, receive, re -direct phone calls , taking messages and utilizes Company’s phone scripting appropriately
- Greets all clients, vendors and other customers in professional manner
- Computerized transactions
- Transferring and issuing license plates
- CRM printing & s o rting
- Cr eating Purchase orders
- Assisting other departments
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications For This Job
- Must be 18 years old
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have professional appearance
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of basic accounting
- Proficiency with computer systems, MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), internet browsers, email functions and ability to learn new software
- Capability of multi-tasking and prioritizing work in fast-paced environment with heavy volume of transactions as well as be able to meet and handle deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to efficiently and consistently produce accurate work
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s license
- Must be able to pass background screening, motor vehicle check, and drug test
Benefits Package For Part-time Employees Includes
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Purchase Program
- Training Programs
- Opportunity for Advancement
We are a Drug Free Work Place and an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls, please email resume.