Are you looking for a Job at reallymoving in St. Albans, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Are you excited by what data can uncover? Do you have a natural ability to think analytically? Are you intrigued by the impact a website can have on an individual’s decisions? We have the role for you!
Joining our growing marketing team the you will have the opportunity to demonstrate and further develop your data analysis skills to become a best in class data analyst. The role will suit a highly numerate and enthusiastic individual who will bring an analytical mindset, lateral thinking and a fresh perspective.
The primary focus for the Data Analyst will be analysing marketing performance, involving extensive analysis of marketing channels to identify and implement areas for improvement and growth opportunities. You will have an eye for detail, using your data analytics talents and tools such as Adobe Analytics to assess the impact of any changes you make, and to leverage data to make more informed business decisions.
This Data Analyst role will suit a versatile individual with the willingness to get involved in a broad range of projects and activities.
reallymoving: The UK’s leading online provider of quotes for home moving services, with over 2 million registered users. Each year 1 in 5 people who move to a new house use our services to simplify their house move and save money. We work with a UK-wide network of partners, which represents approximately £200 million worth of work for them per annum.
The Law Superstore: The UK’s first comparison website for legal services. We make it easy to find and compare legal services for services as diverse as making a will to getting a divorce
- Working under the direction of the Head of Marketing and supporting the Paid Search and SEO & Content teams you will use digital marketing measurement technologies to guide the optimisation of campaign strategies to deliver performance objectives.
- Proactively recommend solutions to measure and report website and marketing performance. This will include using tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and SQL, as well as data visualisation tools such as Power BI and Data Studio.
- Collaborate closely with teams across the business to support the implementation of new projects and website changes, analysing the performance of A/B tests to see if they deliver the expected improvements.
- Deliver data-led insights for pieces of external content related to the property and legal services industries.
- The Data Analyst will also have the opportunity to support other teams analytically and will occasionally be required to assist in other projects.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a numerate subject.
- Excellent analytical skills with an eye for detail, and an ability to manipulate data from various areas of the business.
- IT literate and competent with MS Office suite, in particular strong MS Excel skills and ideally experience of working with SQL database tools, Power BI & marketing analytics packages
- Strong teamwork skills, time management, motivation and ability to work autonomously.
- Be enthusiastic to join a growing business and therefore be flexible to new demands.
- An inquisitive and questioning mindset.
- You will also feel at home with our values;
- Customer obsessed: We start with the customer and work backwards
- Ambitious: We think long term, we think big and we value calculated risk taking
- Humble: We are vocally self-critical and respectfully challenge others’ opinions
- United: We are one team
- We’re people people: We care about our colleagues and the communities we live and work in
What can we offer you?
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days holiday per annum plus all bank holidays
- An extra days leave when you move house (per annum)
- Up to 5 days of unpaid leave for those unexpected life events
- Flexible approach to hybrid working
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Free unlimited book allowance for work-relevant publications
- A very healthy annual training budget for use on courses, classes, qualifications or professional memberships. You decide how you can grow best
- Cycle to work scheme (We love cycling!)
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay.
- Eye Care voucher
- Free flu vaccinations
- Paid time off to donate blood
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 offering a confidential and professional helpline on various matters such as relationships, work, bereavement, stress, financial issues.
- Employee referral scheme
- Recognition for long service
- Community day each year
- Regular social and team building events
- Our office is in the middle of historic St Albans central to shops, bars and restaurants
- To be surrounded by brilliant, talented and fun people in a growing business
- An understanding of the importance of work-life balance. We want you to bring your best self to work, and that means knowing when it’s time to go home!
- An opportunity to work with a growing brand and on a product with an ambitious roadmap
Vacancy Type: £30,000/yr – £35,000/yr · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: St. Albans, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A