Website RBC Capital Markets
Are you looking for a Job at RBC Capital Markets in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Associate, ICCM Funds
What is the opportunity?
As an Associate in the Institutional Client Credit Management (ICCM) Regulated Asset Managers team Europe, you will be responsible for managing and assisting in the management and administration of credit limits for various group of fund relationships including regulated mutual funds, pension funds, trusts, endowments, etc. across RBC’s Capital Markets (CM) and Investor and Treasury Solutions (I&TS) teams
What will you do?
- Timely preparation of transaction requests in support of RBC CM and I&TS credit intensive trading activities with global asset managers on behalf of the funds they manage. Alongside this, prepare transaction requests in support of I&TS non-trading products such as trade finance letters of credit, overdrafts and nostro limits
- Maintain relationships with RBC CM and I&TS sales and trading professionals and counterparties to ensure client needs are met on a timely basis including addressing credit requirements as necessary.
- Manage the holistic client onboarding relationship and process, coordinating across credit risk, documentation, legal, regulatory, tax and operational teams to meet client and internal deadlines
- Understand and assess client investment strategies from a risk perspective.
- Ensure all limit systems are properly recording all approvals and help in the preparation of timely management information reports as required
- Compliance reporting including: limit excesses, ATE triggers, and NAV monitoring.
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum: Honours, B.A. or B. Comm
- Understanding and knowledge of fund industry and securities regulations governing funds
- Familiarity and basic understanding of RBC trading products including FX, swaps, futures, and securities finance and RBC I&TS non-trading products such as trade finance letters of credit and nostro limits
- Knowledge of the RBC global network and capabilities and understanding of and ability to interpret RBC credit processes, standing orders and credit policies
- One or two years’ experience in a credit risk role/function
- Proactive, team player, self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills (must be able to prioritize and re-prioritize tasks to meet the fast paced demands of the trading environment)
- Understanding of trading documentation (ISDAs, GMRAs, GMSLAs)
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent data gathering skills with the ability to interpret, explain and communicate opinions and recommendations using strong verbal and written skills
- Advanced data and computer management skills including proficiency with Excel
What is in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best – progressive thinking to keep growing and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses, flexible benefits and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Opportunities to work with the best in the field
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible working options fully supported.
London, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Company: RBC Capital Markets
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com