Website Rapid Response Monitoring
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Rapid Response Monitoring in Syracuse, NY
About the job
Rapid Response Monitoring is seeking a detail-oriented IVR Developer to serve as part of a high performing programming team creating and maintaining programs and applications in a critical response environment that requires 99.999% network and system uptime. Founded in Syracuse in 1992, we are a critical response center focused on saving lives and protecting homes and businesses. The IVR Developer role includes enhancing, maintaining, and supporting our IVR based applications. Strong developer and business analysis skills are necessary.
IVR Application Developer
As an IVR Application Developer, your primary responsibility is to develop and maintain Natural Language Interactive Voice Response (IVR) applications. The position involves the design, development and tuning of complex voice response applications for our customers. The position requires continuous learning to keep Rapid Response on the cutting edge of natural language speech, artificial intelligence and related technologies.
- Development of IVR applications using VoiceXML markup language
- Design speech enabled grammars using GrXML
- Ongoing tuning of IVR and grammar performance in production environment
- Ongoing tuning of call progress analysis (CPA) to optimize machine versus human detection
- Integrate the IVR to data systems utilizing Web Service APIs
- Associates Degree, or equivalent military experience
- 3+ years developing and supporting speech enabled IVR applications
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Proficiency in design and development of NLU based speech applications
- Experience with Aspect Prophecy IVR platform and Nuance ASR & TTS products
Rapid Response prides itself in being a drug-free workplace. Many of our positions require an extra level of screening to obtain Department of Defense security clearance.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact us by phone: 833.205.8900 or by email: [email protected]
For technical support or questions regarding the Recruiting process, please contact by sending an e-mail [email protected] We are a company that participates in e-verify. For more information, see https://www.e-verify.gov/about-e-verify/what-is-e-verify
Company: Rapid Response Monitoring
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Syracuse, NY
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com