Website Quantum Metric
This listing is about Quantum Metric in Los Angeles, CA
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences for their customers. Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, a brand new methodology that is helping enterprises embrace digital transformation. Major enterprises across industries ranging from quick service restaurants to airlines and everything in between are reaping the benefits. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. We offer numerous committees and resource groups, including the Women’s Resource Group, Parent’s ERG, and our DEI committee, to name a few. We bring the culture of a small knit startup to a rapidly expanding company, which has tripled its size in just 2 years. Our executives and managers come from an impressive range of backgrounds and are passionate about enabling their team to find their passion. Many of our employees work remotely, though we also have satellite offices in Chicago, Denver, and Colorado Springs (HQ).
About The Role
As a Customer Success Engineer at Quantum Metric, you will help to support a portfolio of clients and manage the technical details of their implementation, onboarding, adoption and growth. You will understand the challenges faced by your clients, guide them to define meaningful requirements, and create innovative solutions to ensure they are successful in achieving their objectives.
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and capable of operating in an ambiguous environment.
- Architect: Equip stakeholders with the capabilities to effectively execute their digital strategy. Understand your client’s objectives, define their implementation plan, and configure the Quantum Metric platform to satisfy their requirements.
- Past experience developing, implementing, or managing digital solutions.
- Experience in Professional Services, Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Solutions Consulting, or other client facing roles is preferred
- Solid understanding of web technologies, analytics, front-end development, and best practices for UX/UI
- Hands-on experience with digital analytics solutions such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Analytics, Optimizely, or Tealeaf
- Expert knowledge of browser developer tools to test scripts & diagnose issues
- Familiarity with the page load lifecycle & techniques for performance optimization
- Strong project & time management skills. Must be able to multi-task while simultaneously juggling the needs of multiple clients
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and capable of operating in an ambiguous environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exemplary presentation skills.
- Socially competent and be able to connect with a diverse audience: senior leaders, middle managers, and individual contributors, both technical and non-technical
- Compensation: $90,000 – $125,000 base and 12% bonus eligible
Perks and Benefits
This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
401k and Options / Equity
Time off (Paid Vacation, 9 Sick days, Holidays)
11 company holidays
3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
In addition to our more traditional benefits, we also offer generous perks, a flexible work environment, and numerous resources for professional development and team building.
Rewards and recognitions programs
Robust onboarding and training program
One-time stipend for work at home employees
Flexible work environments
Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
Employee Referral Program
Lead Referral Program
Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
Supportive and collaborative culture
RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
About Quantum Metric
As the pioneer in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform empowers a customer-centric culture, using quantified empathy to align business and technical teams to effectively prioritize customers needs based on business impact.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 20 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 97%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been recognized as an excellent place to work by the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500.
If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/mediaesourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Company: Quantum Metric
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: N/A