Website Broadview Federal Credit Union
This Job listing is about Broadview Federal Credit Union in Albany, NY 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
If you are ready to join a company that truly cares about its employees, our members, and our community then you have come to the right place!
Summary of Role:
Assist Mortgage Quality Control staff and management in a clerical role to allow for greater efficiency in performing department responsibilities.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Compile audit packages for selected Pre-Funding or Post-Closing audit reviews bases on the requirements of the establish mortgage quality control program.
- Ensuring mailing and tracking of all Post-Closing Reverifications are completed in a timely fashion for all employment, bank statements, financial statements, gift and statements of sale documentation used during qualification of the mortgage in accordance with policies and procedures set forth in the establish mortgage quality control program.
- Ensuring ordering and tracking of all Post-Closing credit reports, appraisal reports and tax transcripts are completed in a timely fashion in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth in the established mortgage quality control program.
- Assist in compiling and submitting audit packages for investor audit requests based on the requirements established by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD, VA, USDA, and Mortgage Insurance partners.
- Other duties as needed
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with 1 – 2 years related experience and/or training; and 6 months experience or training with mortgages preferable
- Possess in depth knowledge of Credit Union and subsidiary product and guidelines as applicable. Remain current and comply with all Credit Union subsidiary policies, procedures and legal issues.
- Ability to navigate multiple lending and audit platforms.
- Communication Abilities – strong in terms of both oral and written communication.
- Computer Skills – proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook with ability to learn other software as needed.
- Analytical skills – collects and researches data, uses intuition and experience to compile and analyze data, designs workflows and procedures as appropriate for department efficiency.
- Problem solving – identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Interpersonal skills – works well with diverse groups of people; always treats others with respect and dignity; focuses on solving conflict without hostility; works towards achievement of mutual goals.
- Ethics – works with integrity while maintaining confidentiality of CU and subsidiary records and sensitive information; upholds the values of the organization in the course of work.
- Adaptability – adapts to changes in the work environment; changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
Starting Compensation: $18.91-$22.69/hr., plus a competitive benefits package
Bilingual individuals who are fluent in a second language in addition to English are highly encouraged to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other protected class.
Broadview FCU is committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities and/or those who have special needs participate in the workforce and are afforded equal opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our Website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at [email protected].