Website Kelco Industries
This Job listing is about Kelco Industries in Des Plaines, IL 2022 exclusively on us.q4jobs.com
Kelco Industries combines the manufacturing expertise and knowledge of four divisions focused on aerospace grips, solenoids and custom electromagnetic, flexible metal & injection molded precision plastic parts. We are the premier resource and supplier of engineered components for the aerospace, HVAC, and transportation industries.
Our goal is to provide industrial product lines total customer satisfaction with our tradition of engineering excellence and manufacturing quality.
- Plans, organizes, directs, and controls activities related to the procurement function.
- Completes all XPeturn orders and works with vendors on corrective actions.
- Maintains suppliers that provide high quality products and services at a better price while maintaining the highest code of ethics and conduct.
- Interact and negotiate with suppliers.
- Contact suppliers regarding errors in partial or duplicate shipments, prices, and substitutions.
- Communicates delays or variances of inbound freight to appropriate parties.
- Maintain strict control over inventory levels for production in order to meet internal and external demand of product.
- Prepares and issues purchase orders and change notices.
- Reviews purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Assist with inventories and cycle counts.
- Place purchase orders using MRP report by the end of each week.
- Process COD, CIA and other related projects as assigned.
- Knowledge of the QMS policies, goals and objectives. Assist with systems based on Lean principles and practices to meet or exceed the requirements of the established QMS, and all other standards required to serve our target markets
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Maintain good attendance and able to work weekends as needed.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Work Experience Requirements
- 3 to 5 years related experience
Education / Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma Required
- College credit on PMAC or Supply Chain Programs preferred
Powered by JazzHR
|Des Plaines, IL