This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Protolabs in Maple Plain, MN
About the job
Are you looking for the opportunity to gain real world experience while working with an innovative and industry leading organization? Are you competitive? Do you want to make a direct impact on a company’s revenue? As a Protolabs Sales Intern for summer 2022, you will be working on business critical initiatives that build your technical knowledge and leadership capabilities. While working alongside seasoned sales and account managers, you’ll gain invaluable on-the-job experience, career development, and leadership opportunities while experiencing our team oriented, fun, and engaging culture.
Tasks and Projects at Hand:
- Using a proactive focus on external persons and companies – contact new leads to generate interest and introduce Sales Development Representative (SDR) into process to facilitate relationship and close opportunities.
- Put on your detective hat and research companies to qualify and target opportunities.
- Prospect, cold call and qualify decision makers within targeted audiences.
- Meet or exceed outbound call metrics.
- Maintain complete and comprehensive information on our databases.
- Provide rock star customer service by offering accurate product information and timely follow-up
- Enter 100% of all Lead contacts and on-going activities into our CRM.
- Introduce prospective customers to Proto Labs products and services.
What We’re Looking For:
- Someone working towards a bachelor’s degree and has a very strong interest in sales
- A person with a flair for providing stellar customer service skills
- A team player who also likes to work independently and is dependable, resourceful
- A self-starter who likes to win!
- A person with intellectual curiosity
- Those who know MS Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills to handle multiple concurrent activities
- Someone who can communicate effectively across different levels of professionals, both verbal and written
- A person who likes to talk to strangers and can successfully prospect and make cold calls
- Creative problem solver who is capable of questioning to understand and meet client needs
Who We Are:
Protolabs is the world’s fastest manufacturer of custom prototypes and on-demand production parts with manufacturing facilities in five countries. We revolutionized our industry by developing proprietary computing technologies and automated manufacturing processes that enable us to live “Manufacturing. Accelerated.” We are leading the charge in the digital manufacturing realm, which makes us an exciting place to work. Our company hires designers, engineers, developers, creative thinkers and smart people who tackle their roles with an entrepreneurial spirit. We pride ourselves on our innovative technology & laid back culture that focuses on doing meaningful work that brings transformational products to market.
What We Have:
- An amazing team, personally and professionally, who tackles complex problems and delivers awesome results
- An open, casual environment that gives you a lot of freedom combined with a lot of responsibility
- A culture that embraces change, speed and getting things done while balancing your personal freedom
- We are committed to establishing a culture where we celebrate diversity, equity, and inclusivity as a way of life. As we continue to grow, we will purposefully cultivate a safe environment.
Please note, we are unable to sponsor applicants for a work visa. For more information, please see the statement below.
Proto Labs maintains ITAR-compliant operations in all of our United States based facilities. Due to ITAR regulations, this role is only open to U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents (green card holders) or foreign nationals granted refugee or asylee status. Individuals with temporary visas (e.g. E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, TN or OPT) are not eligible for hire in this role.
Proto Labs, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Maple Plain, MN
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org