Website Professional Engineering Consultants
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Professional Engineering Consultants in Wichita, KS
About the job
Professional Engineering Consultants
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform engineering design, coordination with design staff with plan production, and
construction administration on projects.
• Performs design computations by hand and by computer software. Uses experience, education,
and judgement to make informed decisions. Retains knowledge and builds on previous
experiences to increase capabilities in breadth and complexity.
• Organizes multiple tasks and completes them in an orderly fashion.
• Effectively communicates and coordinates with the Project Engineer and other PEC Divisions in
order to complete design tasks on numerous projects.
• Ability to organize and handle multiple project assignments.
• Prepares quantity take-offs for use in construction cost estimates and engineering fee
• Reviews project submittals for compliance with design checklists and drafting standards.
• A minimum of a B.S. Degree in an appropriate field of study from an accredited college.
• Passed the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam; Intern Engineer (I.E.) Credentials are expected.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills for client contact.
• Meet and understand critical deadlines through efficient time management and effective
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Company: Professional Engineering Consultants
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Wichita, KS
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com