Website Procter & Gamble
Are you looking for a Job at Procter Gamble in Weybridge, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
P&G are looking for a self-motivated and results driven individual to lead E-Commerce reporting to the UK E-Commerce Bricks and Clicks Director. The role offers the opportunity to evolve how P&G works, modelling a new set-up of winning in E-Commerce in the UK. It is a unique role & opportunity to join P&G bringing in new ideas and fresh thinking.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Full ownership of business from Day One: You will join the UK E-Commerce team working across the full P&G corporate portfolio of brands like Pampers, Gillette, Ariel and Oral B with UK Bricks and Clicks retailers to a) be responsible for building and nurturing strategic retailer partnerships and b) leverage insight and capability to identify and develop new E-Commerce opportunities with UK Grocery retailers.
- Ownership and deep understanding of E-Commerce business analytics of KPIs, shopper and category trends to identify business opportunities. Hands on approach on data and analysis to enable strategic decisions & create plans for growth.
- Lead online category management with retailers across P&G categories; leveraging in depth understanding of shopper and categories to recommend tangible ideas to grow the business with UK retailers.
- Create and deliver thought leadership with retailers: inspiring with best-in-class insights, ideas and channel understanding, create partnerships proactively leading test and learn ideas to help UK retailers drive category growth.
- E-Commerce capability building – key contributor to raising the bar of E-Commerce IQ and capability across the full UK organisation.
What we offer:
Responsibilities from Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning working with some of the world’s biggest and best loved brands.
Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions – all in line with your results, performance and potential! To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
What we are looking for:
- Courageous Leader with a willingness to learn. We are looking for a business-minded doer with knowledge of the e-Retail landscape who puts the consumer experience at the heart of activities and decisions.
- UK E-Commerce Sales experience – either working within a .co.uk retailer or FMCG ecommerce team
- Innovative and entrepreneurial focus. Focused and decisive with the ability to take risks where needed. The candidate must feel comfortable in making creative connections, experimenting continuously and pushing boundaries to drive change.
- Excellent interpersonal & collaboration skills. The individual needs to have the ability to navigate a Matrix organisation, influence multiple stakeholders and build strong relationships internally/externally to drive action.
- Understanding of the e-commerce business. Preferable to have minimum 2 years of experience in Ecommerce [CPG or retail an advantage]. Specifically experienced in leading an overall strategy through to execution, translating shopper understanding into online fundamentals and with a solid understanding of UK online retail.
- Strong Analytical Capabilities. Ability to analyse data and uncover insights to enable the right business decisions.
GOOD TO KNOW:
At P&G #weseeequal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Company: Procter & Gamble
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Weybridge, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com