This Job listing is about Newport in Cedar Creek, TX 2022 exclusively on us.q4jobs.com
Newport, an Ascensus company, helps employers offer their associates a more secure financial future through retirement plans, insurance and consulting services. Newport offers comprehensive plan solutions and consulting expertise to plan sponsors and the advisors who serve them. As a provider and partner, Newport is independent, experienced, and responsive.
Who we are:
Newport, an Ascensus Company, helps companies offer their associates a more secure financial future through retirement plans, insurance and consulting services. Newport offers comprehensive plan solutions and consulting expertise to plan sponsors and the advisors who serve them. As a provider and partner, Newport is independent, experienced and responsive.
Job Summary: The Processing Specialist formats and loads payroll and withholding information to post into participant accounts utilizing the pricing services to collect prices, dividends and other corporate actions. The Processing Specialist works closely with other departments to help cross check participants’ accounts for accuracy and timely reporting.
What You Will Do:
- Confirms participant vesting and vested account balances
- Verifies documentation and information for all distributions and posts distributions into system; updates participant personal and election data as needed
- Manages plan features and database rules to ensure 409a compliance
- Communicates with the internal client service team or relationship contacts to identify and prioritize issues that need immediate attention
- Adjusts file layouts to the correct format for processing; manages and processes scheduled withdrawal requests.
- Provides assistance to management and departmental teams for all projects as needed
- Coordinates details, creates records, and follows up on replies relating to special projects as directed
- Assists in streamlining processes.
- Regular, reliable and punctual attendance
Required Education, Experience And Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- High school education
Must be able to work a 7am – 4pm shift at least one day of the week.
PREFERRED (BUT NOT REQUIRED) EDUCATION OR SKILLS FOR THIS ROLE ARE
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in economics, accounting or finance from a four-year
College or university, or related work experience
- Intermediate Excel, Word, and Access skills
- Problem Solver
- Project Management
- Research Skills
- Planning and Organization Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Critical Thinking
- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
TRAVEL: Up to 5 %.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At Ascensus, we aspire to make a difference for others. We are a technology-enabled services company that helps people save for retirement, education, and healthcare through our network of institutional, financial advisor, and state partners. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity—housed within our Core Values: People Matter. Quality First. Integrity Always.®
As a leading independent recordkeeping services partner, retirement plan third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator, we aim to hire associates who find pride in going to work every day knowing that they help more than 12 million people save for what matters.
Ascensus provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to ancestry, race, color, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, criminal conviction record or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state, or local laws (“Protected Status”).
|Cedar Creek, TX