This listing is about ProActivate in Hillsborough County, FL
About the job
Our client provides what many consider to be the finest information security services available in the market today. Their seasoned team of professionals deliver superior work products and unparalleled relationship value. For over 16 years the team has established a sterling reputation among 1000’s financial institutions, healthcare organizations, title and settlement companies, Government/Public Sector organizations, and other businesses that handle sensitive information. They have a long history of success based on core values which include building lifetime partnerships based on mutual trust and respect, a culture of service, and employing dedicated, knowledgeable staff.
Territory: Hillsborough, FL, Tampa Bay area
Job Description: Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative will drive sales growth by working independently as well as collaboratively as part of the Business Development team. The Business Development Representative will be responsible for sourcing, nurturing, and cultivating sales leads and guiding them through the buyer’s journey into qualified prospects, active opportunities, and closed business. They will also provide leads from their digital marketing efforts. Success is achieved through a combination of outbound calls/email, following up on inbound leads, industry research, leveraging social media, networking, developing referral partners, involvement in cybersecurity groups, and attending conferences. This individual will be responsible for closing new business through in-person meetings, internet, phone, and industry conferences.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- 100% focus on net new business. Handling of all prospect/customer lifecycle from prospecting to initial discovery, proposal development, negotiating, and closing.
- Once a deal is closed – will provide a warm introduction to the Delivery Service team who will manage the day-to-day, this individual will continue to nurture a trusting partnership and renewal opportunity.
- Relationship building, Cold calling, Warm calling, Email follow-up, LinkedIn connections.
- Conference attendance including introductions & follow-ups (Booth Representative).
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline preferred. High school diploma.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience demonstrated sales/business development (prospecting through closure).
- Must have documented success in meeting and exceeding sales quota (commission reports or success, document results against goal and quota)
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively.
- Strong computer skills (Office 365, CRM, social media).
- Excellent communication skills.
Our client is a growing business in a growing market. They are family oriented with an effective team environment. This is a privately held company that offers tremendous growth.
Benefits include healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, PTO plan
Job Location: Hillsborough County, FL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org