Website Presbyterian Homes & Services
Are you looking for a Job at Presbyterian Homes Services in Cambridge, MN
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Presbyterian Homes & Services – GracePointe Crossing Cambridge is seeking a Full Time Housekeeper/Housekeeping Services Assistant for its team. This position may include working every other weekend and scheduled holidays.
About This Community
1545 Riverhills Parkway NW
Cambridge, MN 55008
At the heart of GracePointe Crossing is a community of employees who are committed to high quality service as a ministry of compassion and fellowship. Conveniently located near downtown Cambridge for an easy commute.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking
- Monthly employee appreciation events
- Gift shop
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care with Memory Care, Transitional Care/Rehab
The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining and assuring uncompromising levels of cleanliness in work areas, buildings and grounds. The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining an attractive and comfortable home in an environment consistent with regulations and established policies and procedures.
Duties May Include But Are Not Limited To
- General cleaning, floor care, washing, sanitizing, polishing furniture/fixtures, waste removal, stocking supplies, cleaning windows, collecting laundry from resident rooms and designated areas, sorting, labeling, washing, drying and distributing linens, and resident personal clothing per assigned schedule, ironing articles as required, inspecting laundry and linen, informing supervisor of replacement needs for communication with residents/families, and other duties as assigned.
- Ensure that housekeeping and laundry supplies are replenished in work areas.
- Ensure that equipment, tools, and supplies are cleaned and properly stored at the end of each shift.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to take direction, prioritize duties, and organize work with others.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS’s mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, and care and service options for older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than 26,000 older adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage ® home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the largest geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the nation.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Company: Presbyterian Homes & Services
Vacancy Type: $34,000/yr – $45,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Cambridge, MN
Application Deadline: N/A