Website Porsche Digital
This listing is about Porsche Digital in Palo Alto, CA
About the job
Join us and help shape the digital future of Porsche and Porsche Digital Inc. as an Associate Product Manager in our Palo Alto, CA office. Our team works on game-changing ideas, from technological experiments to products that could become Porsche’s next business or an independently branded business venture. We leverage design, customer research, and engineering, to identify new ideas, build MVPs, and ultimately scale digital products.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to support our product team in scaling new products and brands on the Customer Innovation team. This role will primarily support DesginCar, a free-to-play mobile app currently available on the Apple App Store for iOS devices where people can design their dream cars. Our product managers function as the CEO’s for their products with the responsibility of maintaining product vision while orchestrating the team to bring that vision to life as a commercially viable business. Your involvement will span across all aspects of the product development process including customer research, ideation, business planning, project management, procurement, marketing, legal, and operations. Because we have a small and agile team, you will have the chance to work on tasks that will make significant contributions to Porsche Digital.
Wherever dream cars are built, dream jobs are never?far away. Join a team of designers, engineers,?venture capitalists, and product managers that?work together?to bring new?products?into the hands of users.??
Porsche Digital Inc will be observing a hybrid work model that includes at-home and in-office workdays.
- Support the definition of product roadmaps and success metrics to manage stakeholder expectations
- Manage marketing efforts to scale of new product in the car enthusiast space
- Maintain business models to refine financial projections based on real world data
- Support the creation, tracking, and management of budgets and work plans
- Develop compelling presentations to secure funding for new and ongoing products
- Conduct competitive analyses to identify potential areas of opportunity
- Support the creation of new product concepts through ideation and co-creation
- Bachelor’s degree in business, design, or engineering, preferably with a concentration in finance or strategy
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills combined with the ability to quickly grasp complex issues
- Ability to define business models and to launch new concepts
- Ability to work independently and think creatively to solve challenges in a mission-oriented organization
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and willingness to tackle challenges in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with mobile gaming highly desired
- Additional coursework or experience in innovation or entrepreneurship
- Experience working with emerging business models, technologies, and products
- Prior experience with digital products or offerings through their entire lifecycle
Exclusive look behind the scenes
Porsche Digital is an equal opportunity employer, and we take pride in our diversity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Porsche will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Porsche does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, family and medical leave status, military status, criminal conviction history, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Company: Porsche Digital
Job Location: Palo Alto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com