Website Pontoon Solutions
Are you looking for a Job at Pontoon Solutions in United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
As a Recruitment Business Partner you will be part of the leadership team of the account and will contribute towards the successful operationalization of the RPO programme in order to deliver against key performance criteria. You will work with assigned Business Unit to create, document and execute a recruitment strategy for specific projects/volume campaigns which meets the current and ongoing needs of the assigned Business Unit.
As a Business Partner you will create and maintain strong strategic and operational relationships with within the Business Units at all levels for RPO solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- To provide a high touch service to the client being subject matter experts within a chosen sector, anticipating future requirements, understanding business needs, assisting the client through peaks and troughs
- To proactively drive strategic relationships with all business influencers eg, Senior Business Managers and HR or Procurement sponsors (including HoF level and above)
- Drive service delivery in-line with the strategic recruitment goals, with particular focus on ensuring internal mobility charter and targets are met
- Work with HR community to monitor recruitment spend against budget and forecast future demand
- Create hiring strategies on a campaign or per assignment basis, including the provision of guidance on flexible versus permanent recruitment process, channels to market, compensation, candidate availability and hiring timescales
- Provide best practice recommendations and costs on attraction strategies, linking in the Partner Services Manager to execute external campaigns
- Take responsibility for the results of the customer satisfaction within assigned Business Unit, putting agreed action plans in place where necessary, in conjunction with the Resource teams
- Re-training and education of Hiring Managers on all processes and work with the Pontoon Delivery team to ensure a good quality pipeline is provided to the client
- Act as point of referral within your sector for escalation of client issues
- Meeting personal targets for the appropriate sourcing mix (low cost routes to market versus 3rd party agency)
- To work with the on-site teamesourcers, taking responsibility for the effective delivery of internal and external hiring and dealing with the end-to-end process – vacancy approval through to offer and on-boarding
- Previous on site RPO/Managed Service experience.
- Experience & understanding of an in house, or RPO recruitment function, client KPI’s and SLA’s creation and monitoring, end-to-end recruitment process.
- Experience of working in recruitment/HR industry on supplier or client side.
- Detailed knowledge of the staffing sector with significant experience working in a recruitment role.
- Knowledge of permanent and contingent recruitment processes and employment law
- Experience of creating and maintaining strategic client relationships
- Knowledge of eRecuitment systems and processes
- Ability to work with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of self-motivation
- Relationship management; ability to build and maintain relationships at operational level.
- Customer focus and client relationship management
- Relevant employment legislation
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving, adapting communication styles; written and verbal
- Evidence of analytical and reporting creation and validation
- Evidence of strong organisational skills
Why choose us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.
A journey to bring out the best in you.
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organisation with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Company: Pontoon Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org