Are you looking for a Job at Pismo in Bristol, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Pismo is a TechFin company providing a cutting-edge processing platform for card issuing, digital accounts, wallets, merchant management, and other NextGen payment solutions.
Fintechs and large Banks in Latin America have already launched NextGen products using Pismo’s resilient and innovative infrastructure. We are currently preparing to expand to European and Asian markets.
Today, we process millions of accounts and our mission is to replace the outdated infrastructure that still powers the backend of most digital payments with a platform that not only provides the best-in-class solution for current products but one that is ready for a new generation of more sophisticated payment solutions.
We value diversity and welcome qualified applicants in all roles regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity or disability.
Pismo’s growing list of innovative offerings include:
Card Issuing: A fully featured platform for Visa, Mastercard, or private level issuing of credit and prepaid cards. Pismo’s platform allows its customers to control everything from client acquisition to account management.
Digital Banking & Wallets: Pismo provides a transaction banking core for modern digital banking experiences, from easy client acquisition to enriched cash-in / cash-out operations and internal transfers / P2P transactions.
Seller Management: From the onboarding to the daily management of each seller, Pismo’s platform runs a workflow process with pertinent settlement and commercial parameters for each transaction, such as MDR, clearing rules, settlement requirements, and days to pay.
What you’ll do
At Pismo, we’ve experienced a wonderful period of growth after our successful series B fundraising efforts in late 2021. To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for a highly qualified chief of staff to work closely with our executive team.
From day one, the chief of staff will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives between departments. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management role at a consultancy firm, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects
- Build and improve high-quality metrics on core business processes like sales, product management, talent management etc.
What you need to succeed
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Strong problem solver in a variety of different domains such as sales, operations, finance and talent across a variety of organizations
- Extensive experience in a business or executive management role
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Proven experience in dealing with C-Suite committees
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Start-up experience and ability to work across different cultures
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Executive
Job Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org