Website Pinnacle Group Limited
Are you looking for a Job at Pinnacle Group Limited in Aylesbury, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Pinnacle Group provides people-first, integrated services across a range of community-facing assets and infrastructure – including multi-tenure housing, schools, open spaces, public buildings, utilities and broadband networks – as well as a range of complementary employment and wellbeing outcomes. Across the UK, Pinnacle supports over 300,000 homes, 200 schools and 80 public buildings creating value, providing stewardship and generating positive outcomes for our customers, our partners and our clients.
Our FM business delivers Facilities Management to homes, public and private sector bodies including Registered Providers, schools, universities and blue light statutory authorities. We pride ourselves on placing people at the centre of what we do, while maintaining our values of high quality and excellent customer care.
Responsibility for the quality and responsiveness of the Contract, delivering a full range of grounds maintenance and cleaning services, ensuring the service is continuously improved, and the specification met and exceeded.
- Cleaning of communal internal and external areas such as lifts, stairs, courtyards, paths, grass etc., as per required contract specification.
- Drive from site to site working as part of a team checking communal lighting, replacing blown bulbs, sweeping of hard surfaces and litter picking of soft surfaces.
- Clearing low level gutters, drains, hopper heads and rainwater pipes. As well as cleaning windows within easy reach.
- Advising Manager of materials and equipment to be ordered.
- Ensure stores and equipment are kept secure and in accordance with health and safety requirements.
- Reporting required repairs / maintenance in communal areas.
- Other reasonable duties as directed by Manager.
- Commitment to Customer Service with good communication skills.
- Resilience under pressure.
- Ability to work to laid down schedules.
Skills Required Continued
- Experience of cleaning services and cleaning equipment.
- Flexibility to deal with the unpredictability of the British weather.
- Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative.
- Ability to keep notesecords of work performed.
- Experience of work to tight schedules.
- Knowledge of the use of chemicals (COSHH).
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation applicable to the role.
- To be able to demonstrate the behaviours required as outlined in the Living the Values section of the Pinnacle Way booklet.
- Driving Licence Cat B.
- Knowledge of using mobile devices and apps (will need to use mobile attendance app).
Pinnacle Group strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, age, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief or sexual orientation.
We are Armed Forces friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.
Company: Pinnacle Group Limited
Vacancy Type: £10.50/hr · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Aylesbury, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com