Website Pinnacle Group, Inc.
This listing is about Pinnacle Group Inc in Sunnyvale, CA
About the job
Social Program Manager Job Summary
The Social team is responsible for developing high-level strategy, planning, creative concepting and overall execution plan in collaboration with Brand Teams. They partner with multiple functional disciplines on launch and campaign projects throughout the year, in addition to directly running and managing owned social channels. This requires close collaboration with groups internal and external.
The Social Producer position will be responsible for aligning strategy to key brand moments, ensuring accurate and internal communication for all relevant efforts including business critical launches and evergreen initiatives.
The Social Program Manager stewards brand project schedules and drives creative workflow throughout the group. You will run key creative initiatives across the creative studio, tracking project status and social project timelines, identifying bottlenecks, scheduling key creative reviews, and ensuring smooth workflow, working with Group Creative Directors and Social Producers.
- You have at least five years of experience working with creative teams in an agency environment.
- Your project and time management skills are excellent, you learn quickly, and you can accommodate rapid change.
- You have the ability to organize information quickly and at a high level to address potential roadblocks and define the best way forward, keeping in mind the quality of the work and giving it room to develop.
- You have a deep cultural curiosity and connectedness, including extraordinary communication and negotiation skills.
- You understand print, digital and video asset creation and approval cycles.
- You are an inventive and enthusiastic problem solver, at ease with working in a dynamic, highly matrixed organization.
- You are familiar with Apple applications, including Mail, Numbers, Keynote, Pages, and Calendar
- Primary contact for internal team members and cross functional leads, in charge of leading projects from concept through to handoff to flawless execution.
- Lead on production of master Fiscal Year Roadmaps for Social Team by quarter.
- Communicate and drive project timelines with team from project approval, through strategic development, creative development and production to completion.
- Partner with Brand team on the set up, facilitation and chairing of weekly huddles and status meetings, tracking action items.
- Partner with Social Producers and Social Leads to prioritize and align team on daily, weekly and monthly focus.
- Handle the scheduling and agenda for Social-led creative reviews.
- Work with Social Creative Directors and Team to define creative concepting process and structure of reviews, specific to project needs.
- Facilitate social-led creative reviews and all connection points including scope, attendees, location, facilities, materials.
- Ensure that updates are shared with partners and that project materials are collected and archived.
- Run project workflow logistics: server set-up, communication, disclosure lists, folders, logistics calendars and confidential work spaces.
- Specific to Social Program Manager, Lead
- First point of contact for defining new type of work and responsible for assigning projects as needed
- Responsible for forecast staffing needs and resource additional team members if needed
- Point of contact with brand leadership and responsible for updating internal partners and vendors
- Advise on new jobs to correctly assess scope, timing and support required.
- Represent team needs for the Social Project Management tool development
- Lead discussions and activities on process and workflow improvements for the group, partnering with leads to assess and implement
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
Company: Pinnacle Group, Inc.
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org