This listing is about Pegasystems in Denver, CO
About the job
Meet Our Team
As part of Pegasystems’ consulting organization, the Lead System Architect provides architecture and design services to clients and ensures delivered solutions meet and perform to technical and functional specifications.
Picture Yourself At Pega
As part of Pegasystems’ consulting organization, the Lead System Architect provides architecture and design services to clients and ensures delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional requirements. You will also provide technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of issues, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation to Global Customer Support and/or Product Engineering. This is an opportunity to work with highly sophisticated and reputable Financial Services customers to design and build components of the Smart Dispute applications that help solve their business challenges.
What You’ll Do At Pega
- Present to senior management levels on architectural decisions
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of reuse and portability in terms of enterprise solutions seeking to determine and develop repeatable, efficient and optimal ways of implementing Pega
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in Smart Disputes to the organization and pro-actively respond to ad-hoc questions from the field
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Smart Dispute and Pega functionality
- Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why”, and articulate several options, the pro’s and con’s for each, and a recommendation
- Develop best practices for implementing selected Smart Dispute Strategic Applications minimizing the need for customization while maximizing reusability
- Interface with Product Management and Smart Dispute Strategic Application engineering teams to deliver feedback to improve overall fit and finish
- Work with the cloud and application teams to ensure that deployed Strategic Applications are performant and implemented by following best practices
- Demonstrate forward thinking around where the business is going and how technology can support these efforts
- Demonstrate mindfulness of when to integrate with other products versus using Pega for end to end solution and present the best architecture to meet desired needs
Who You Are
A highly technical, hands-on, motivated, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle. You have a level of knowledge on the life cycle of a credit card dispute and can demonstrate how the Smart Dispute application orchestrates each step of the cycle.
What You’ve Accomplished
- 9-12 years of progressively responsible experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions
- Understands the Visa and MasterCard settlement process and the interaction with GL systems in clearing related suspense accounts
- Understands Visa and MasterCard reject processing and can troubleshoot error response codes and reject reports
- A quick learner with excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Expertise in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications
- Expertise in a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, WebSphere or Weblogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2, and MS/SQL
- Must have passed Pega Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA) exam
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer result
- Ability to travel 75% or more each week to client sites
Pega Offers You
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 15216
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture .
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [email protected] .
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement
Job Location: Denver, CO
Application Deadline: N/A