Website Pacific Spice Company Inc.
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Pacific Spice Company Inc in Commerce, CA
About the job
Responsible for the physical movement of outbound shipments to Pacific Spice Company customers. Plans, coordinates and maintains economical and efficient freight services. Identifies and implements opportunities to drive cost and enhance service. Ensures compliance with all freight standards. Make deliveries to customer job sites while adhering to all safety procedures. Load inventory on truck and unload at customer site.
- Performs routine inspections of vehicles and supplies to ensure road safety.
- Plans route to and from customers’ businesses and adjusts for traffic and/or construction.
- Ensures that manifests are complete and accurate.
- Delivers merchandise to customers and contacts customers if they are not present. Collecting payments from customers.
- Loads truck with daily merchandise to be delivered and unloads merchandise for customers.
- Pulls orders to match manifests.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Provides assistance to resolve customer issues.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Class B license to operate vehicle with GVW over 26,000 pounds not in combination.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Proper Licencing.
- Forklift Certification
- Clean Driving record with no moving violations
- Experience working at a food company strongly preferred
- Team player with strong communication Skills.
Company: Pacific Spice Company Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Commerce, CA
Application Deadline: N/A