Website OSB Group
Are you looking for a Job at OSB Group in Chatham, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
About the team:
Our marketing team plays a vital role in promoting the OSB Group and all of our services. This in turn helps us work towards our vision to become our customers’ favourite bank; one that delivers its very best, challenges convention and opens doors that others can’t.
OSB Group is a leading specialist mortgage lender, primarily focused on carefully selected segments of the mortgage market. Our specialist lending is supported by our Kent Reliance and Charter Savings Bank retail savings franchises. Diversification of funding is provided by sophisticated securitisation platforms. OSB’s unique cost-efficient operating model is supported by our wholly-owned subsidiary OSBIndia.
What you will be doing:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to support the Distribution Marketing Manager and wider Corporate Accounts function in delivering the overall Corporate Accounts marketing strategy across all lending brands. The successful applicant will provide day-to-day support of the individual Corporate Account annual marketing plans and activities.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Assisting with the management of designated marketing activity from creation and approval through to submission
- Supporting the cascade of product launch/criteria changes to Corporate Accounts/distribution partners, ensuring they are fully engaged with the updates
- Updating the relevant communication plans across all three brands with Corporate Accounts/distribution partner marketing activity
- Recording all marketing activity delivered in terms of messaging, channel and where available, performance
- Assisting the DMM in translating this into reportable content for the necessary audiences to engage the wider team in Corporate Account marketing activity
- Travelling between the OSB Group sites as and when required
In return for your commitment:
We offer a base salary dependent on experience up to £29,000 and a competitive benefits package including:
- Discretionary annual bonus opportunity of up to 12.5%
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension (8% employer 5% employee)
- Life Assurance (4x salary) plus Group Income Protection
- Access to Private Medical Insurance and Medical Cash Plan
- Additional benefits such as Hybrid working, Cycle Purchase scheme, Technology Purchase scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Holiday purchase / sell schemes, Employee Perk Portals, Payroll giving and Save as you Earn scheme.
Could you be the one?
We are looking for talented individuals who have the experience and knowledge set out below:
- Previous experience of working in Marketing role creating content/design briefs is essential
- Previous knowledge and skills in respect of interacting with people at all levels in an organisation are essential
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines are essential
We also believe that your career and how you progress is as unique as your individual personality. We continually support our people so they can become the best version of themselves.
What to do next
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV! For internal applications the closing date is 20/05/2022, please visit the internal careers page to apply.
Alternatively, if you wish to have an informal and confidential chat about this role please contact us on
If shortlisted from your initial application we operate a personalised recruitment process. Interviews are a two way street, we aim for them to be relevant and conversational to get the best out of you!
OSB Group are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and committed to treating all our employees and job applicants equally. We embrace equal opportunities and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
As part of our public commitment to the Women in Finance Charter, we have introduced our own initiatives to attract, develop and advance senior women in our sector. We don’t stop there though, we have broadened our approach to encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels and in all roles. Our leadership and Executive Committee are right behind us, to the extent that our Diversity Champions sit at Board level and on a monthly basis receive updates on our progress.
Whilst we are an organisation that values face-to-face interaction to build and nourish our culture, we also acknowledge that people are not must productive in an office and tied to the 9 to 5. The vast majority of roles throughout the Group fall within scope of our Hybrid Working approach, which aims to provide ongoing flexibility and support in terms of work:life balance. Our approach provides opportunity for individuals to informally agree with their Line Manager how they split their working week between their primary office location and home.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK and be willing to undertake the relevant pre-employment screening checks should your application be successful.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Company: OSB Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Chatham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A