Website Orkin Pest Control
This listing is about Orkin Pest Control in Atlanta, GA
About the job
At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play.
We have a FAST PACED, fully remote National Customer Contact Center with dedicated inbound sales, web sales, lost lead sales, customer service, and termite billing/claims teams.
Our Customer Service Tele-Agents are key to supporting our field offices and customers alike. The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession-resistant line of business. Consider this opportunity for you to expand your knowledge and increase your earnings in a financially stable and growing industry.
The Successful Customer Care Agent Will
- Agent’s core responsibility is to manage the customer relationship to ensure best in class service.
- Agents will use different gamification methods as a tool to measure performance.
- Our seasonal positions support our field’s peak season that starts building around February and runs through October.
- High performance leads to permanent employment, when available – per call volume and need.
- The schedules for these shifts may be inclusive of days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- You will work remotely from your home office. You will need a high-speed internet connection, and we will provide the computer and other equipment necessary to be successful in this role.
- Variety of Schedules (Schedule may include nights, weekends, and holidays).
- Two-week quality Training Program that equips you with the skills and knowledge to be successful.
- Gamification methods to measure performance and increase engagement virtually.
- Ongoing training to grow professionally.
- Great pay and incentives ($15.30/hour plus 3% sales commission).
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan.
This is a work from homeemote opportunity!
Why Orkin Customer Contact Center (OCCC)?
- Founded in 1901, Orkin Pest Control, we are a national residential and business service provider
- We provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- Recession resistant business; sustained profitable growth; strong management
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
- High energy, fun and collaborative work environment with a high performing inbound lead generation strategy
Are you ready to write your ORKIN CAREER STORY?
We require ability to pass a drug screen and background check. Must pass pre-employment skill set assessment.
Company: Orkin Pest Control
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com