This Job listing is about HCA Florida Fort WaltonDestin Hospital in Fort Walton Beach, FL 2022 exclusively on us.q4jobs.com
Introduction – Offering a $10,000 Sign-On Bonus for Qualified Applicants! Apply today and join our HCA Family!
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) OR Surgical Technician you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Fort Walton-Destin Hospital which is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Florida Fort Walton-Destin Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn More About Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) OR Surgical Technician where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary And Qualifications
We are seeking a Surgical Technician to assist the multi-disciplinary health care team in clinical support functions and promote a safe, compassionate patient care environment. The Surgical Technician will work in collaboration under the direction of the RN and Surgeon during surgical procedures.
What will you do in this role?
- Perform scrub duties for various surgical procedures
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of sterile technique, instruments and supplies needed for surgical cases
- Communicates and participates in patient care activities in direct conjunction with the RN
What qualifications will you need?
- Graduation from Surgical Technician program preferred
- BLS (AHA Healthcare Provider) is required
- Previous scrubbing experience is required
- Surgical Technologist Certification is preferred
HCA Florida Fort Walton-Destin Hospital is a 267-bed hospital. We are a top-performing quality hospital. We have over 300 of the most respected and qualified physicians in the area. We offer an Advanced Primary Stroke Center and a Cancer Care Center. Our services include open-heart surgery and a wide range of specialties. We give advanced care to critically ill patients. We offer emergency services at our main emergency room (ER). We also have a pediatric ER and two freestanding ERs. Together, our team has an unwavering conviction to improve more lives in more ways.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do.”- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our OR Surgical Technician opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
||Fort Walton Beach, FL